Chapter 33: Hot spring egg

Bai Yue looked at Langzhi aggrievedly: Didn't you say i can eat meat in the future?

Lang Zhi realized that he bent over and faced Bai Yue, and said in a meaningful way: "This meat cannot be eaten. The one I said can only be eaten is in home."

"Wanna eat!" Bai Yue said firmly to the chicken. Unless the meat is poisonous, don't want him to dispel the idea of ​​eating meat!

Wolf helplessly pointed to the front store: "Let's go there to buy food."

Having said that, he took the reluctant Bai Yue and walked to the side of the small sales department.

"What do you want to eat?" Lang Zhi asked softly.

"Humph." Bai Yue skimmed at the beginning, seeing the chicken coop next to her, itchy and impatient.

Lang Zhi was thinking about making his own decision. Bai Yue suddenly got a wit and moved to the commodity section of the store to take a closer look. Then she pointed at the boiling sweet soup and said, "I want this."

"Okay, i'll buy it for you." Lang Zhi rubbed Bai Yue's head and immediately negotiated with the clerk.

Taking advantage of the gap between them, Bai Yue walked quietly to the henhouse and reached out.

Fortunately! There are really eggs, there are several.

If you can’t eat chicken, eat a few eggs to get rid of it.

Bai Yue touched two eggs and stuffed them in loose sleeves to hide them.

Lang Zhi bought sweet soup and handed it back to Baiyue, explaining: "Be careful."

The sweet soup is packed in a bamboo tube. After being bored in the bamboo tube, the sweet soup is stained with the fragrance of bamboo, and the taste is very mellow and rich.

However, this did not arouse Bai Yue's appetite. She was already confused by the egg in her sleeve and nodded perfunctoryly.

Lang Zhi looked around, intending to take Bai Yue to play on the lake.

Bai Yue walked behind him, taking care by Langzhi, poured out the hot soup in the bamboo tube, then put the eggs in and re-capped.

This is the practice of hot spring eggs. Eggs are soaked in water with a water temperature of 60 to 80 degrees. When the water becomes warm, the hot spring eggs will almost become.

The successful hot spring eggs are as tender as tofu brains, sprinkled with green onions and drizzled with soy sauce soup, the taste is very delicious.

Because the method is simple, Bai Yue did not do it by herself when she was a child, and she is still quite sure.

It's just that the temperature of this sweet soup is too high, and it's estimated to be the same as poached eggs, but it is suitable for eating now.

Bai Yue felt more hungry while fantasizing.

There are many large transparent balls floating on the surface of the lake. The cubs and females are playing inside, pushing the ball to roll around on the water.

"Let's go play too." Wolf's voice interrupted Bai Yue's thought of the food, and then she looked up.

This ball is an independent space, just for her picnic, Bai Yue's eyes light up.

Lang Zhi asked the staff to take a big ball and hugged Baiyue into the ball. When he thought she was coming in, he was blocked by Baiyue.

"Want to play by yourself?" Lang Zhi asked.

Bai Yue nodded.

Lang Zhi said in a generous way: "Yes, I will be watching you by the lake, go."

After all, Wolf closed the goal and put Bai Yue down the lake.

Bai Yue grinned, immediately rolled the big ball, and ran towards the center of the lake.

The big ball rolled fast and was very eye-catching among a group of slow transparent balls. The females inside are even more interesting, crawling quickly on all fours, like a hamster.

"The females in your family can really play, run so fast, even better than the little cubs." A man beside him said to the wolf sexyly.

Wolf is proud of herself, not humble at all: "She is very smart."

Bai Yue rolled to the center of the lake and didn't move much. She was tired and sweaty. She lay down and rested for a while, and the hot spring eggs were almost cooked.