Chapter 124: Need Help

After bath, Bai Yue is feeling tired. She scratched the hair of the children and washed them into three cotton balls.

Lang Zhi asked: "What is your name?"

Bai Yue shrugged and said perfunally: "Bai Yue."

"Bai...Yue..." Lang Zhi tasted these two words seriously, and didn't know what the words means, only just it is the moon in the sky, praised: "It's very nice and beautiful."

Bai Yue exasperated and said: "I like you to call me Guoguo."

Although the name is ugly, but full of warmth and love, she prefers the simple name to the "Bai Yue" who accompanied her in pain and despair.

Lang Zhi said: "Okay, I will call you Guoguo in the future."

Lang Zhi combed Bai Yue's wet hair with his fingers. "You always look for the transparent crystal. Does the transparent crystal help your mental strength?"

Bai Yue nodded.

Lang Zhi rejoiced: "This is so good, the transparent crystal has no effect on us, I can help you find a lot. Just..."

"Just what?" Bai Yue looked up at Langzhi inquiringly.

"Hmm..." After thinking about it for a moment, Lang Zhi said gently: "You have used a lot of translucent crystals, but they have no great effect. Maybe the transparent crystals are not very effective for you."

There are not only a lot, but Guoguo takes more than 50 capsules, which is a quantity that ordinary orcs can hardly obtain in their lifetime. Even for him, it took several years to use so much.

Bai Yue suddenly collapsed and whispered, "The first one is obviously work."

"Maybe I didn't find the right contact method." Lang Zhi rubbed Bai Yue's head: "It's okay, we're family, I am responsible for the raising, you are responsible for your health, we cooperate just right now."

Bai Yue feels ashamed and annoyed, and slapped the wolf on top of his head: "You think I'm a weed! You're dead!"

Lang Zhi laughed "chattered", and two sweet dimples appeared on his cheeks. In front of Guoguo, he never show the shadow of "cold face general".

"Get up after washing, your skin will be wrinkled." Wolf said.

Bai Yue grabbed his arm, "Wait a minute."

"Yes?"

Bai Yue paused, feeling less relaxed than before, and said weakly: "No, I still have one more thing, I would like to ask you for help."

Lang Zhi smiled and said: "You don't need to say "help" between us, just say something, I will get it."

Bai Yue nibbled her index finger and said, "That... the ball I said... is the white bone vine of the security city seal."

The wolf's face changed suddenly, his expression serious, and his pupils seemed to be illuminated by strong light.

Bai Yue even felt the hostility of Lang Zhi for a moment, and moved back in fear.

Lang Zhi immediately recovered, grabbed Bai Yue's wrist tightly, and stared at her closely: "So?"

"I..." Bai Yue took a deep breath and summoned courage: "I want to save it."

Wolves are born in war and grew up in war, and the only enemy are plants.

The plant killed his father, his brother, and countless orcs who had had a relationship with him.

And hatred is much more than that. It has been precipitated for two thousand years, and has already penetrated into the bone marrow of every orc.

Speaking of Boneweed alone, it is one of the most feared and hatred plants of the orcs, and one of the most famous murderous plants in history.

But now, his beloved female wants him to help the plants?

Lang Zhi couldn't tell whether it is disappointment or sadness. He opened his mouth and said, "Do you know what you're talking about?"