Chapter 43: Seal is loose

The sound was like the sound of shaking leaves. A large piece of clattering gave Bai Yue the illusion of being surrounded by plants.

The stomach still hurts, Bai Yue put on her clothes with a wrinkled face, pulled the crotch zipper on herself, and slipped out of bed to find Lang Zhi.

As soon as I walked to the living room, I saw the dense sugar cane outside the door, which was as dense as what I saw in the wild.

Bai Yue: "..."

Is this a disaster for sugar cane?

"Don't come out," Langzhi shouted, closing the door "Bang".

Bai Yue was so frightened that she only heard the sound of "whishing" outside.

She stood in the middle of the living room for a while, her courage gradually grew bigger, she ran to the door and eavesdropped, and soon the door opened suddenly.

"Guo Guo." Lang Zhi saw Guo Guo's face full of nervousness, deliberately softening his expression: "It's okay, it's just that there is more sugar cane."

Bai Yue hadn't seen the picture in the yard yet, first smelled the rich fragrance of plants. Looking closely, the sugar cane in the yard was cut down completely, lying on the ground and piled up on a hillside.

Several chickens panicked into the pile of sugarcane in panic.

The nepenthes that had been arrogant for a month against Baiyue, the form today is even more arrogant, and it has grown to two floors, but it has been torn off the roots, and it is still like sugarcane.

Bai Yue was so shocked that she could put eggs in her chin. The courtyard of Langzhi was not small. There were seven or eight hundred square meters. It was originally empty. At this time, it was piled up by sugar cane.

Over the course of a night, dozens of sugar canes occupy the entire yard, which is too high-yielding.

It feels like there is no shortage of food in the future, if she can find food.

Xiong Yao folded a piece of sugar cane, tore his skin, walked to Bai Yue, and handed it to her.

Bai Yue took it and gnawed it.

"You clean the sugar cane, don't plant it for the time being, take care of Guoguo, I'll go to the altar to see." Lang Zhi frowned slightly.

The security city is becoming more and more unstable. In the previous months, the seal was loosened only one or two days in advance. This time, it was four days in advance. I don’t know why.

"Go, leave it to me." Xiong Yao said in a deep voice, his voice was as calm and steady as his body.

Lang Zhi was fairly relieved of Xiong Yao. He walked to Bai Yue's side and touched her white-tender face: "Stay good at home, don't be naughty today."

Bai Yue felt that things were pretty big and nodded cleverly.

The sacrificial altar is located in the center of the safety city. Here is a wide flat area. The three sacrificial altars are located in triangles and are burning with fire.

The fuel in the sacrificial altar is the finest wood. The flame burning in the sacrificial altar does not blow away, and the rain will not fall out. The sacrificial once a month will keep the city safe.

The altar of fire is the root of the safe city. It can be said that without this seal, the safe city will be completely occupied by the surrounding plants within three days.

The sugar cane and pitcher plants grown in the wolf yard grow crazy because of the loose seal and the deterrent to the plants.

"Roar!"

The square was filled with the sound of male roars. They turned into humanoids, carrying tower-like trees to the three sacrificial altars, and threw the trees into them.

"Boom!" Every tree trunk was thrown in, it would cause the flame to grow wild, the surrounding temperature was a few degrees higher, and the air was full of dryness-heat and ashes.

The Future Beast World: The Wife You Bought, can't Bear CubsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara