Chapter 61: Revenge from Langzhi

The wolf put Bai Yue on his lap and exhaled, depressing his body's desires.

"Guoguo, do you know what day tomorrow will be?" The wolf's voice still has a touch of passion-desire, and the breathing heat hits Bai Yue's head, making Bai Yue's body stiff like bacon.

What day?

Bai Yue raised her ears.

Wolf knew that Guoguo was waiting for the answer, and wiped her body with a bath towel soaked in water, and said, "Tomorrow is the day of the city."

Is it National Day? It's a big day.

The wolf paused, leaned into the female's ear in his arms, and lowered his voice: "So, let's mate tomorrow."

Even if she soaked in hot water, it failed to soften Bai Yue's body, and she froze uncontrollably.

Just die if you die. You have to get a shot. You have to be psychologically prepared. Don’t you know that waiting for death is the most terrifying thing?

Bai Yue wanted to cry without tears, and sincerely hoped that Wolf would just do it.

What can I do tomorrow?

The throne under the strand is a bit sloppy, not always the same.

Bai Yue couldn't help thinking of what Xiong Yao suddenly lifted up, and suddenly realized that the reaction should be to do this thing!

Thinking of the size of Langzhi, looking down at her small body, Bai Yue was deeply worried about herself.

Are their models right? Modern women have evolved after two thousand years. No matter how long they have already gone, she came directly through.

Next, Langzhi is quite a rule, and only "study" pinched the small steamed buns that Bai Yue had just steamed out, saying: "The medicine is good."

After taking an awkward shower, Bai Yue became flushed from head to toe, lying on the hair dryer to dry her body. Before the wolf coming to hug, and she ran out barefoot.

Anyway, the two of them are at home.

Wolf went out of the bathroom, and by the way, Guoguo's food was baked. When he entered the bedroom, Guoguo had dressed herself and blushed like a monkey fart, making him funny and distressed.

"Come and eat, wouldn't you quarrel to eat yesterday?" Lang Zhi picked up Bai Yue and walked out of the bedroom.

The two sat side by side at the dining table. Bai Yue now has her own exclusive chair, which is a bit taller than other chairs, and she can also stand on the table.

In front of her there was only a glass of warm water and a roasted potato, and there was no breast enhancement pills necessary at noon every day.

The stupid wolf forget to give her medicine, bad review!

Bai Yue was silent for a moment, and she pointed at the medicine cabinet with a naive and romantic tone: "Take medicine."

Taking medicines...

When Bai Yue first arrived, she was in the same mood when she first heard Wolf whisper say "wind blowing", and was turned over by thunder.

"Cough." Lang Zhi covered his lips with a fist, covering the corner of his mouth with an uncontrollable smile.

Stretching his expression, Wolf said: "I have forgotten it, or Guoguo has a good memory, so I will give you medicine."

In fact, this was the doctor's advice. Taking medicine is good for the stomach. Dr. Leopard told her to take the medicine for two days.

However, in order to amuse Guoguo, Lang Zhi gave way, and he took both the breast enhancement medicine and the obesity medicine that had not been used in a long time.

"Come on, take the medicine." Lang Zhi first took out a fattening pill and fed it to Bai Yue's mouth.

In order to let Guoguo take medicine, he deliberately packed medicinal capsules. As a result, Guoguo still did not want to take it. Seeing that Guoguo's body began to grow meat, this medicine was also released.

Lang Zhi took out the medicine today, that is to try to tease her.

Bai Yue sees that it is fattening, of course she doesn't want to eat it, and her mouth is closed.

"Why don't you eat?" Lang Zhi asked.

Bai Yue said seriously: "This is not medicine."

"This is medicine." Lang Zhi poured out another breast enhancement medicine. "Do you want to eat this one?"

Bai Yue nodded obediently.

After a pill, Langzhi asked: "Why take this pill?"

Are you stupid wolf too much today? Not, right?

Bai Yue was alert in her heart and spit out a few words like: "Take medicine...good Guoguo."

Wolf squeezed his lips tightly and touched his nose to hide the overflowing smile of his lips. He said: "I changed the bottles of the two medicines."

Bai Yue: "..."

In other words, she just took a fattening medicine?

Suddenly wanted to beat the wolf!

Sensing the obvious stiffness of the female, the immobile Taishan, which has been practiced for many years by Langzhi, was forced into a state of collapse, and he quickly put away two medicine bottles and entered the kitchen.

With his back to Baiyue, Langzhi couldn't help laughing silently.

Bai Yue only saw Wolf's shoulder shaking, and she didn't know what he was doing.

She bent down, her fingers choked her throat, and her strong stomach failed to spit out as she intended.

Hey! I hope to take a fattening medicine not too effective.