Chapter 131: The Eldest is Locked Up

Lang Zhi entered the villa, put Bai Yue on the ground, and looked at the wolves with dignity.

"Who bites mom?"

"Well……"

The second and third boys clenched their tails in awe, their forelegs fell, and their necks drew into their chests.

The boss froze and did not move, and took a step forward in fear.

"Very good. Dare to confess." Lang Zhi praised the eldest, but his expression is more gloomy.

The wolf stepped forward a few steps, mentioned the eldest and went upstairs.

Bai Yue is worried about the eldest and hurried to keep up, but the overly tall stairs are not suitable for human walking. Soon Bai Yue could not see Lang Zhi.

"Oh!" the eldest screamed and is thrown into a grocery store on the third floor with only small square windows by Lang Zhi.

"Reflect introspectively here. I will not have dinner for you tonight. You will come out tomorrow to admit your mistakes you did your mother." Wolf said, "Wow," he closed the iron door.

Wolf went down a flight of stairs before meeting Bai Yue.

Bai Yue looked behind Langzhi, lowered the volume and asked, "The eldest?"

The wolf picks up the man angrily, "Relax, i didn't hit him."

Bai Yue is relieved.

"The wound doesn't hurt anymore? I told you not to get used to the children too much. You can see how they act boldly now. When I look at it, I want to hang it up and beat it up." Wolf's heart still held a fire in his heart and opened Baiyue's chest again. Looked at her clothes.

Bai Yue quickly changed the topic, "How is it? When are we going to watch the ball?"

Lang Zhi stopped Bai Yue on the second floor and looked at the personal terminal.

Shi Yue is also a resolute character and has sent him plans.

"You can go tonight." Wolf said, as he guessed.

After Shi Quan become the leader, some important positions in the city were handed over to the orcs of the same race. Shi Yue also brought his own relatives, and even obtained the important position of guarding the sacrificial ground.

Today, Shi Yue did not work during the day because he had to change shift at night.

Bai Yue is surprised: "So fast? Well, let's go tonight."

Wolf's nose nodded: "It's not your reminder yet."

As the wolf squeezed Bai Yue's full chest, he continued to go downstairs: "Is it milking again? Go squeeze it first, otherwise you will suffer."

Bai Yue turned away uncomfortably.

In the living room, the two wolf cubs are still nervous. When they saw Dad coming down, they clamped their tails and ran to Xiong Yao's leg for comfort.

Bai Yue looked distressed, returned to the room to milk, and immediately drove the wolf out.

"You're going out, I want to play with the children." Bai Yue shoved the wolf.

Lang Zhi gave Bai Yue a warning look, "No more feeding them."

"I know. I don't have any milk now. I can't feed if I want to." Bai Yue said embarrassedly.

Wolf went out and drove the children into the bedroom.

Xiong Yao had nothing to do. When he saw the wolf coming out, he said, "I'm out of the city."

"No." Lang Zhi said: "I will rest at home today. Guoguo and I will go out at night. You will caring the children."

Xiong Yao looked at the appearance of Langzhi, and suddenly felt that Langzhi is going to do a big thing, and said rightly: "What are you and Guoguo gonna do? I can help, though."

Lang Zhi walked in front of Xiong Yao and patted Xiong Yao's shoulder heavily: "You are a good teammate, I will call you when necessary, but it is not necessary tonight."

Today is just to verify the existence of the ball and its purpose. When it is time for action, Xiong Yao will be his only help.

Xiong Yao nodded, "It is my pleasure to help."