Chapter 88: Xiong Yao is Out Last

The wolf hugs Bai Yue horizontally, without disproving, and walks out with a spring breeze.

Xiong Yao followed, and his expressionless expression contrasted sharply with Langzhi in front of him.

Doctor Leopard looked at him and shook his head.

It seems that the only man who is happy just Lang Zhi. Guo Guo is smart and dedicated, and Lang Zhi is possessive and strong. The members of their team may be pathetic than ordinary team.

This night, of course, Bai Yue is still sleeping in the wolf room.

Wolf's eyes softly watched Bai Yue fall asleep, and called Xiong Yao to the living room.

"I hope you'll leave." Lang Zhi opened the door.

Xiong Yao is not surprised at all. He took a drink of water calmly and took a sip of water. He said in a deep voice: "I refuse. I made no mistake, you have no reason to drive me away."

"I'm sorry, it's not you fault, I just can't accept it." Lang Zhi sighed, his aggressive face is full of helplessness.

"I was impulsive at first, and I will divide your contribution by half, enough for you to buy the best female."

Xiong Yao immediately said: "I don't need it."

The wolf's eyes cooled down, and the fingernails placed on the table began to grow black, showing the form of animalization.

The eviction of the team members is the same as the divorce two thousand years ago. If the team members have no major faults, the captain cannot rush out.

If the captain insists on driving away, there is usually only one way, that is, fight!

Unless if he is afraid, he will voluntarily left. Even if he is killed, it is just a family matter. In a family, the captain is the absolute king.

Of course, if the captain can't beat the member, there is no way.

Xiong Yao immediately said: "I don't want to go, nor do I want to fight with you. Guoguo is pregnant and needs someone to take care. If you don't plan to add a new team member, let me take care of her. I don't ask for anything, I just want to stay with her. Around her."

Lang Zhi is in a loss. When the black nails grow to two centimeters, they slowly retract.

"I originally wanted to find some temporary team members to take care of Guoguo. Since you insist on staying, then I'll keep it." Lang Zhi turned around and said: "But I can't guarantee when to arrange you to match with Guoguo. You can go as long as you want, and I look forward to dividing your contribution by half."

Having finished speaking, Lang Zhi got up and walked away.

"Thank you." Xiong Yao was grateful, very satisfied with this situation, but the sadness in his eyes did not dissipate.

What made him desperate is not Wolf's attitude, but Guoguo.

He has vaguely felt that Guoguo is different, he has his own ideas.

He should... really not like her.

If Guoguo is completely ruthless just now, telling him that he was just wishful thinking, he might be able to accept the departure, maybe not, but it would not be so reliant as now.

Guoguo is partial and soft, she is so kind and considerate, so good that he could not get out, and is willing to get stuck in the quagmire of hopelessness.

Anyway, he got in touch with Guoguo, he didn't know which other female features attracted him.

It is a kind of happiness to be able to stay with a female that he likes, and he is not a loss anyway.

Xiong Yao returned to his room, wiped the camphor wood stained with mud a little bit clean, put it back in the porcelain box, put it on his pillow, sniffed the smell of camphor wood, opened his eyes to dawn.

……

The next day, Xiong Yao waited until Lang Zhi and Guoguo got up before opening the door.

Lang Zhi is coming out with Guoguo's breakfast, glancing at Xiong Yao, and he knows he didn't sleep last night.

"Good morning." Lang Zhi greeted.

Xiong Yao nodded his head and sat down on the other side of Guoguo.