Chapter 85: Sleep with Xiong Yao Tonight 2

After dinner, Langzhi personally carried Baiyue into Xiong Yao's room.

Xiong Yao's room is very simple, a bed, a bedside table, a wardrobe, and no other furniture.

Wolf can only put Bai Yue on the bed, holding her head softly and said: "I will pick you up tomorrow."

What!

Bai Yue stared at Langzhi fiercely, almost bursting fire in her eyes.

Wolf wore a sigh, and really went out.

Bai Yue panicked and immediately prepared to get out of bed and follow him out. Xiong Yao hurriedly pulled her.

"Guoguo..." Xiong Yao held Bai Yue's slender arm in one hand and looked at Bai Yue's eyes with no less love than Langzhi.

Lang Zhi looked at the door, and suddenly his heart hurt like a knife, realizing that Guo Guo is looking at himself. He quickly closed the door, covering his face with embarrassment.

He fell back against the door and sat on the ground, covering his face with his hands and closing his eyes.

There will always be such a day, when Xiong Yao enters the door, he is already mentally prepared.

But it is at this moment that he realized how painful it is.

He is not strong enough to take care of Guoguo, but he is not strong enough to make her pregnant too!

"Boom!" Lang Zhi punched on the slate floor, the gravel spattered, half of his fists sank into the slate, and a crack is cracked around the slate.

With a sullen expression on his face, he swears in his heart: he will never let the third person covet his Guoguo!

Inside the room, Bai Yue shrunk her arm and ran away from Xiong Yao's hand to the middle of the bed.

She was accustomed to the smell of Langzhi, and suddenly ran to the site full of Xiong Yao smell, only to feel strange and uneasy, and the hair on his body is full of vigilance.

Xiong Yao is also ready to climb up. Bai Yue anxiously jumped a few times in the middle of the bed: "My bed! My bed!"

However, the weight of the male is not the performance of the female body. Bai Yue's big jump failed to shake Xiong Yao, he climbed onto the bed unaffected.

Bai Yue squatted into the corner of the bed and looked at Xiong Yao with her eyes wide open. The violent ups and downs of her chest showed her nervousness.

It's not that she hates Xiong Yao, but that she grew up in a monogamous society, and is still in the age of looking forward to innocent love, full of pretentious wolf, how can you accept the second person?

She just wanted to form a happy family with Langzhi, and there was an extra bear, which she really could not accept.

Xiong Yao climbed to Baiyue, but didn't pounce directly, but extended his arms from the bedside table and took out a porcelain box from inside.

What is this? What ointment?

Bai Yue clamped her legs and her eyes rolled quickly, thinking about how to get out.

Xiong Yao took the box in front of Bai Yue with a look of joy, looked at her, and opened the box.

It wasn't Bai Yue's imaginary medicine, but a piece of wood with several tooth marks.

This is... the toon wood she threw to Xiong Yao?

Xiong Yao quickly gave Baiyue the answer: "Guoguo, do you remember? This is the food you gave me. I have been reluctant to eat, so I want to keep it for the first time to replenish our strength."

Bai Yue lifted her eyes and looked at Xiong Yao. She suddenly grabbed the wood in the box and smashed it into the window.

"My food!"

Xiong Yao flew away to the food, chasing the wood like a hound and flew out.

"Dangdang--" The wooden block shattered the glass and flew out of the room, followed by Xiong Yao.

Bai Yue stretched her neck and looked, and soon Xiong Yao climbed in with the wood.

He wiped the wood on his body, relieved, and said to Bai Yue: "It didn't break."

Bai Yue reached out to Xiong Yao, Xiong Yao hesitated for a moment, or handed her the toon wood, and had a bad hunch in his heart.

Bai Yue grabbed the wood and threw it out of the window again without hesitation.

Xiong Yao's body reflexed, looking out the window.

Bai Yue has never looked at Xiong Yao seriously, and only tonight discovered that Xiong Yao is actually very handsome.