Chapter 44: Challenge

Lang Zhi threw thousands of kilograms of iron trees on his shoulders into the fire pit. A layer of sweat came out of the red-naked upper body. The fire was reflected in the oil shine, and his eyes could smell the strong male breath.

This kind of breath not only attracts pheromones of the opposite sex, but also makes the same sex fear.

The lion power looked at the man on the altar from afar, some kind of obscurity.

"Uncle, this month is another month. Of your challengers this year, Langzhi will definitely be one of them." Shi Yue on the side saw Shi Quan staring at Langzhi, knowing that he was also thinking about this matter. Then chatted.

Shi Quan squinted at Shi Yue, sneered, and said, "It's as if you're not inside."

"Hehehehe..." Shi Yue laughed twice, but his attitude did not change at all.

Orcs respect strength, and naturally whoever is the most powerful is the leader.

Here is a special introduction to the orc history.

The orcs have perfectly inherited human civilization two thousand years ago, and the calculation of time has not been missed. One year is divided into twelve months, about thirty days in January.

The difference is that the establishment month of the safety city is the first month, and the completion day is the largest festival of the year, which is equivalent to the Spring Festival of human beings.

After this month’s annual sacrificial activity, powerful orcs in the city can challenge the old heads, the winner is king, and the loser steps down.

There is also a weird phenomenon, the growth of strength after becoming a head of state will be greatly improved, which is one of the reasons why the orcs are rushing to the post of head of state.

This year has been the tenth year of the reign of Shi Quan. Now he is in his prime and is much stronger than when he first came to power ten years ago. It is not easy for him to defeat this age group.

Shi Quan also has such self-confidence, but he is unconsciously alert to Lang Zhi, which may be due to his keen intuition, but the growth of Langzhi over the years has made him more and more unable to ignore.

Wolf seems to feel, suddenly looked over, his eyes sharp as a knife.

Shi Yue immediately converged and nodded toward the wolf.

Lang Zhi only relaxed his vigilance, bowed his head on the personal terminal, and asked about Guoguo's situation.

Shi Yue stepped out and roared up in the sky: "Roar--!"

A thick roar swayed with Shi Quan as the center, and the sound broke the eardrum, and the clouds seemed to tremble.

The orcs immediately responded to the roar, and a larger beast howl sounded, spreading throughout the safety city, marking the beginning of the annual challenge.

Bai Yue was sitting at the dining table eating hot baked potatoes, and Xiong Yao was still packing sugar cane in the yard.

Hearing the beast-like beeping sounds of the mountains, Baiyue thought that something was wrong, and went to Xiong Yao nervously.

"Flaming."

Xiong Yao was also walking towards the house, and he embraced Bai Yue on his face, his face as serious as ever, but his eyes glowed with joy.

"I'll take you to see the excitement," Xiong Yao said, rarely being alone with Bai Yue. He itched his hand for a moment and couldn't help pinching her face.

Okay.

Bai Yue shook her head, and Xiong Yao had sugar cane hair on his hands, making him tickle.

Finally, he pinched his dreamy face, Xiong Yao couldn't help but smile, and walked out of the air holding Bai Yue.