Chapter 71: Five-Piece Bed Set

Lang Zhi exhaled for a long time, depressing the body's desire, and turned down the volume of the video screen.

"Guoguo, you're going to sleep?" There is still a passion-sex component in Wolf's voice, which is slightly hoarse, but his mind is clear.

Bai Yue ignored him.

Lang Zhi went to the bed and touched her hand into the bed.

"Take off your clothes and go to sleep. You have just walked on the ground with gray soles."

Bai Yue moved towards the middle of the bed, avoiding the wolf claws.

I saw the bedding raised a hill, and soon, a piece of jumpsuit was kicked out of the bedding.

There is no such thing as "shoes" in this era, because the skin of the orcs' feet is tough and can withstand the usual running, which causes the "shoes" to completely disappear into the torrent of history, which can only be seen in the history books.

Therefore, females usually sleep naked, unless they have just changed to clean clothes after taking a bath.

Bai Yue is very nostalgic for the era with shoes, especially when she is sleeping beside a stupid wolf trying to misbehave her.

Lang Zhi smiled, picked up Guo Guo's clothes and set aside, and then sat back in front of the computer.

Without Guoguo, he looks at the video screen as if he were watching a rigorous science education film, but this is also a real science education film.

This film is actually very streamlined, only the key steps are summarized, the others are subtracted, and the whole film will be more than ten minutes.

At the end of the video, the commentator mentioned the "four-piece set" mentioned above, with the exception of the wolf beasts, who must buy the "five-piece set".

Lang Zhi turned off the screen, immediately opened the shopping page and ordered a "five-piece set on the bed."

……

Next day..

Bai Yue is still confused, stretched her waist, and immediately felt uncomfortable.

She was sober for a moment, reached out and touched, and her memories of last night quickly returned.

God... god!

Bai Yue stretched her head and looked at it. She didn't see Lang Zhi. She is relieved. Biting the quilt tightly, she rolled on the bed frantically.

"Guo Guo awoke?"

Xiong Yao's voice suddenly sounded. When the voice fell, he had already walked into the bedroom.

Bai Yue immediately stopped her crazy behavior and sat up.

I don't know when he wore clothes for me.

"Morning." Bai Yue grinned, but felt a little nervous in her heart.

Before going to bed last night, Lang Zhi told her that Xiong Yao took care of her today, and he also told him not to let Xiong Yao take advantage of it. Many females threatened when the captain was not at home and the females were violated by players.

But Bai Yue is not really scared.

Xiong Yao also grinned and took Bai Yue off the bed.

He also wanted to hold Bai Yue out, Bai Yue twisted her body and said she wanted to come down.

Fortunately, Xiong Yao was really honest and let her down.

"Want to go by yourself? Go to the bathroom, we'll brush your teeth and wash your face." Xiong Yao held Bai Yue's hand.

Bai Yue just took a step, the body is in pain.

Lying-groove pain pain pain! I knew Xiong Yao hugged me.

When Xiong Yao looked over, Bai Yue slowed down, and when she stepped on her feet, she moved a lot.

In the bathroom, Bai Yue obediently stood in front of the washstand, on a female-only tripod, and asked Xiong Yao to help brush her teeth, wash her face, and rub skin cream.

This life is used to, Bai Yue feels that she will not be able to live alone.

Every morning, Bai Yue routinely releases water.

Xiong Yao followed her half a step, he didn't know how to catch up, and finally couldn't hold back, so he crouched in the toilet pit in front of him.

"Shall I hug you?"

The toilet was very wide, Xiong Yao saw Guoguo's uncomfortable posture, and stepped forward to help.