Chapter 197: The Lion and The Wolf Battle

Lang Yan twisted his bones and transformed into a human form, staring at the lion beast and stand up straight.

"It seems that I found the reason for to disgust the lion." The flame wolf's hand still retains the sharp beast claws, and the golden blue flame gathered in the palm of his hand during the speech.

The fire light reflected the surrounding plants, and the ability of the flaming wolf is clear at a glance.

Lion's face changed, and he is alert.

Lang Zhi is not only undead, but his progressing is too fast. Even though he is only in his twenties!

Thinking of the thousands of strong men he brought, Shi Quan stabilized a bit.

It is not a difficult problem to solve Langzhi today. If he can catch all the fierce beasts in the city of exile, he will be famous in the beast world.

The most important thing is to get back Guoguo, her IQ is like a male.

He wants her to give birth to a litter of healthy cubs, and then lock her with human males to give birth for female cubs.

If he can produce more females with normal IQs, his worth will be difficult to estimate, and it is very likely to be recorded in history.

The more Shi Quan thinks, the more arrogant, and the more greedy.

There are a lot of thoughts in his mind. Time is just a flash, and Shi Quan also gathered a tornado and threw it towards Lang Yan.

"Kill!" Following the order of Shi Quan, the orcs lurking in the vegetation came out, rushed forward, and immediately surrounded the Lang Yan.

Lang Yan twisted his lips and smiled evilly, did not retreat, and rushed towards Shi Quan. The speed is so fast that the hair on his body floated straight back, but the golden-blue flame covering the body surface did not move at all, very stable.

The tornado approached, and the flaming wolf swiftly circumvented, and the flaming palm is raised sharply, and it is shot towards the top of the lion's head.

Shi Quan is transformed into a lion beast in place, and Lang Yan's hand.

Lang Yan's smile became even more dangerous. He put on a sneer, and patted the lion beast's mouth with his hand impartially, even with the ball of flames.

Shi Quan also bit down, ready to be burned, so that he couldn't bite off Lang Yan's palm.

However, how can the wolf bite in vain?

The flaming wolf turned upside down at the moment his palm fell into the mouth of the lion, pinching his upper jaw. The moment the lion's mouth closed, the other hand quickly grabbed his jaw and slammed it hard.

"Roar!" Shi Quan let out a short roar in his throat, and his heart shook. The secret path is not good.

The flame wolf is breaking the lion's mouth, and the flame on the palm quickly lit Shi Quan, symbolizing the powerful mane.

However, the flame is not the most terrible, the most terrible is the hands holding the lion's mouth.

The wolves' arms are completely bulged, like a battery with enough energy to slowly output power.

With a violent push, the lion's mouth suddenly torn like a piece of fine brocade, and two blood bleeds came out of the corner of his mouth, and blood ran down.

"Roar!" Shi Power uttered the most miserable howl, and desperately bowed his head.

The smile on Lang Yan's face is restrained, and his strength paused for a while, and then he used a stronger force than the first time to tear the lion's mouth.

For the first time, Shi Quan still had the ability to resist, and Lang Yan's strength is met with considerable resistance. This time, Shi Quan get hurts, and he has no time to resist. If there is no accident, the next lion beast will definitely be torn in half.

But in the end, Shi Quan is an orc with substantive energy, and wind energy can be used. In this thrilling moment, he used his body as the eye to mobilize wind energy in an instant.

"Huu--"

A gust of wind broke out in the air for no reason, enveloping Shu Quan and Lang Yan.