Chapter 173: City of Exile

The next day, Bai Yue wake up from the warm embrace of the bear beast.

The clothes on the side are completely dry, Bai Yue got out of Xiong Yao's arms and quickly put on the clothes.

The wolf cubs fell asleep next to Xiong Yao, and they are looked ashamed.

Bai Yue touched their little furry bodies affectionately, looked around, did not see the white bone vine, whispered: "Qiuqiu?"

As the sound spread, the branches and leaves spread out, and the early sunlight shone down, and the light suddenly brightened.

The white bone vine came in the wind from the direction of the sun, and the hair fluttered with the wind, and the figure is handsome, like a banished immortal who had walked down from nine days.

Bai Yue smiled at him slightly: "I thought you were gone again."

The white bone vine fell on the ground lightly, glanced at Xiong Yao, and said nothing.

Xiong Yao took a look at Bai Guteng, and put Bai Yue into his arms again, squeezing her shoes, the traces of wear on the soles made his heart tingle.

When he was absent, he did not know how many paths Guoguo had taken and how much she had suffered.

"Let's go." Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue and stand up.

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied, but twisted her body to slip off Xiong Yao: "I will go by myself."

"Good." Xiong Yao coaxed, holding Bai Yue tighter.

The Bone Vine inserted his hair between Xiong Yao and Bai Yue, wrapped Bai Yue around her, and said coldly, "She wants to come down!"

"Huh!" Xiong Yao let out a threatening growl.

Yes, the two are on the bar again.

Bai Yue lowered her head helplessly, obediently hugged Xiong Yao's neck, and said, "Well, let's hug and go."

She also wants to exercise more! She has improved a lot these days.

But anyway, what she needs to exercise is mental strength, and she can also expand on Xiong Yao's arm.

Only then did the white bone vine loosen, and Xiong Yao knocked Bai Yue into his arms and strode forward.

......

Along the way, Baiguteng and Xiong Yao kept rubbing, until there is no more fight.

Three days later, their group finally arrived at the center of the forest shrouded in darkness-the city of exile.

"Oh oh oh~~~"

The orcs in the city wall are in a chaos, staring condescendingly at Xiong Yao and others who walked to the gate of the city.

"Bringing females and cubs, it's amazing!" A blond leopard beast looked at Bai Yue in Xiong Yao's arms.

Bai Yue buried her face in Xiong Yao's arms, feeling uneasy.

The wolf cubs are next to the legs of Xiongyao and Bone Vine, looking around cautiously.

Xiong Yao looked around them calmly and said, "This is the City of Exile?"

"Yes." The leopard beast on the city wall jumped down. Three claw marks on his face made him look like a desperate man.

He looked at Xiong Yao, then at the white bone vine on the side.

In terms of body size, Xiong Yao is obviously stronger, but for some reason, the green-haired youth who can't see the race made him feel hairy inexplicably.

In the end, the leopard beast fixed its gaze on the face of Xiong Yao holding the female, which usually represents the position of the head of the family.

"However, if you want to enter the city, you must have real skills. Otherwise..." Leopard's words revealed danger.

"What is it?" Xiong Yao looked at him neatly, not weak on his face.

The leopard beast chuckled his lips and grinned, and those scratches seemed even more hideous and terrifying, "Otherwise, you can go, but the female belongs to us."

Xiong Yao's eyes fell cold, and he handed Bai Yue to the Bai Gu Teng aside.

This time, the white bone vine didn't lift the bar with Xiong Yao, hugged Bai Yue, glanced at the leopard beast gloomily, and walked towards the city.

"Stop!" Leopard moved, trying to block Bai Guteng's footsteps.

"Roar!" Xiong Yao turned into a beast in an instant, and swung his fist towards the leopard beast.