Chapter 81: Qiu Qiu

When Bai Yue was very young, the best playmate was not a classmate or a child in a neighbor's house. She loved to stay at home alone, but the room was always full of laughter.

"Qiu, do you like me?"

Sitting on the bed, little Baiyue looked at the small sphere of light floating in the air in front of her eyes.

The light ball called "qiu qiu" is only the size of an egg and emits a faint green light. It is very beautiful, like a new leaf in the morning dew.

The ball moved up and down and seemed to be nodding.

Little Baiyue said happily: "I like you too."

The light ball floated beside Bai Yue, rubbing on her face and neck, causing her to "giggle" and smile.

"Itchy."

Bai Yue shrank her neck for a while, grabbed a blanket, and shoved the light ball. She laughed and said, "Hahaha, I caught you."

She saw the light ball floating through the blanket and came up again.

Little Baiyue bulged with a cheek gang, rolled the sleeves across the room and grabbed the light ball, and the innocent and romantic laughter kept coming from her mouth.

The door of the room didn't know when a gap was opened, and bai father and bai mother stood outside the door with a painful face, and she didn't know how long they've been there.

At this time, the small light ball floated to the window, floated out, got in, floated out, and got in again.

"Do you want me to play outside with you?" Little Baiyue ran to the window and looked down.

It's just the second floor here. It's not very difficult to climb down. Baiyue nodded and said, "Okay, let's go out to the bask."

With that, Bai Yue began to turn the window.

"Yueyue!" Bai Father suddenly rushed in, grabbed Baiyue's arm, and pulled her to the ground.

"father?"

Bai Yue was startled, looked up at her father's somber face, and was too scared to speak.

Turning her head to see the mother at the door of the room, Bai Yue called out for help: "Mom."

However, Bai Ma's eyes were obscure.

Bai Yue was terrified at this moment, looking around, and finally placed her hope on the light ball.

"Ball..."

Fortunately, the ball was still as usual, immediately floated over, rubbed her cheek comfortably.

Bai Yue's expression relaxed a lot, and she smiled with a ball.

Mom still took Bai Yue up and wiped the tears off her face. The temperature was so soft that Bai Yue felt hairy: "Yue Yue, who are you talking to?"

"Ball..." Bai Yue opened her mouth and immediately shook her head: "No... I played alone."

She has realized that her parents do not like her playing with the ball, they seem not to believe in the existence of the ball.

Bai Yue, who is only eight years old, doesn't know enough about the world. She doesn't know that she is different from ordinary people. She doesn't know what kind of impact this will have on herself, but she instinctively wants to cover up.

Her words didn't reassure Bai Mother. Bai Mother held her in bed and wept silently.

Bai Father looked at their mother and daughter for a while, and suddenly went out to get hammers and nails, and knocked the window to death.

Since then, Bai Yue has lived in a dark room where there is no light. After the summer vacation that year, she did not go to school and studied at home every day.

This kind of study is very boring. Fortunately, there is a ball to accompany her, so as not to drive her crazy.

When Bai Yue was doing her homework, the ball was tickling her again.

"Haha..." Bai Yue covered her mouth with a smile, and put an index finger on her mouth: "Hush, speak quietly, my parents will hear."

"Huh!" Little light ball suddenly hit Bai Yue's head, seeming to be angry, and rushed out of the door.

Bai Yue hurriedly put down the pen, got up and chased over, anxiously whispered: "Qiu?"