Chapter 192: The Fear of Bai Gu Teng

They are much older than the girls in the breeding center, probably in their twenties, and they can see babies born from the drooping giant stomach.

These females are probably robbed like her.

Bai Guteng showed his human form in the dark room, and the eldest immediately threw himself up.

"Baiguteng!"

"Hush!" Bai Yue made a silent gesture and said in a low voice: "They are still outside, let's keep your voice down."

The eldest nodded and ran like a thief to hide under the white bone vine hair. He found that the hair had burnt marks, and he even smelled it.

Outside the dark room, several males are playing with small abacus.

Finally, the flower-faced Leopard beast first said: "These female, bosses will not want it, or shall we go for refreshing?"

As soon as this statement came out, several other males immediately joined together.

"I've made the idea, so I'll go first." The flower-faced Leopard Beast said immediately.

"So many females, why not go together." Someone questioned.

The flower-faced Leopard Beast said: "You are stupid! If the boss suddenly comes over, he will definitely suspect that. And when so many people enter, we won't be able to act and walk around freely."

"Also."

Everyone accepted this statement, and flower-faced Leopard is the first to enter.

After the leopard came in, he didn't look at the other females, and went straight to Baiyue.

Bai Yue looked up at the Leopard Beast, and moved to the wall.

"Hey..." The flower-faced Leopard Beast rubbed his private and laughed, put his hand into his pants and rubbed it, then took off his pants.

"Have you paired with Leopard penis?"

Bai Yue almost vomited in nausea and rolled her eyes.

"If you don't have any leopard beast male, then I will give you a leopard cub."

The flower-faced Leopard Beast said so, but there is no sign of changing his mind. It licked the corner of its mouth and is about to pounce on...

"Boom!"

Several vines cut through the air and beat the leopard beast on the head.

Leopard Beast flew out immediately, fell on the stone wall and fainted.

Bai Guteng walked to Bai Yue and squatted next to her.

Bai Yue smiled at him and said gratefully: "Thank you, fortunately you are here."

An inconspicuous smug color flashed in Baiguteng's eyes.

These orcs are as weak as ants in his eyes, and he could easily reap their lives. Now Yueyue should understand how powerful he is, and she would not dare to leave him.

However, thinking of the severe pain of the  Lang Yan who had just touched her, Bai Guteng's eyes dimmed.

The plant's weakness is fire orcs. He never been afraid of anyone, except the fire orcs.

But the fire energy of that wolf beast is so powerful that he could not get close, which reminded him of the flame enchantment that suppressed him for 800 years.

Bai Guteng knew in his heart that it would be difficult for him to fight with Lang Yan in spirit.

Lang Yan and Fenghu checked the grottoes, and found no abnormalities. Lang Yan wanted to see Bai Yue and walked quickly to the dark room.

"Boss, why are you here?" The orc who guarded the gate turned pale and deliberately increased the volume a little, hoping to remind the flower-faced leopard beast inside.

Lang Yan swept through the herd and said in a pinch: "Is there anyone else inthere? Where did the flower-faced Leopard go?"

The orcs thatguarding the gate all sweated in cold sweat.

The flower-faced Leopard is really awakened, sighed and wake up.

"He...he...he said to go in and feed the females." An orc stammered.

"Humph!" Lang Yan is suspicious, pushed open the door with one hand and walked in.

At this time, the flower-faced Leopard had just climbed up from the ground, bare-naked, with a sly expression on his face that had just woken up.

Fenghu, who followed Lang Yan, sighed and said: The flower-faced Leopard is finished today.