Chapter 154: Being a Planted

Bai Yue sighed helplessly with her head down, walked a quarter of the way around the thick trunk of the house, and finally reached a cool place.

As soon as she sat on the ground, Bai Yue see that the shadow on the ground is narrowing towards her. Looking up, it turned out that Bone Vine had come over.

"Take a rest." Bone Vine stood beside Bai Yue, and the sunlight shone his face clear and elegant, so suffocating.

Bai Yue looked up at him, but only wanted to slap his face.

It's so hot!

"Mom!" The eldest crawled towards Baiyue and grinned at Bone Vine.

The second and third babies prefer the animal shape, because the speed and body is more flexible. Can keep up with the eldest who keeps crawling while playing.

Baiyue is sore in the sun that she had to hide in the shadow of Bone Vine. Bai Yue relief with the eldest: "The eldest is now can standd up and walked faster."

Bone Vine glanced at the humans hiding behind him, and the dark green eyes gathered the expression that only animals could have, which seemed to be happy.

"Well." The eldest responded obediently, stopped crawling, and slowly stood with his hands on the ground.

Bai Yue looked at the eldest with encouragement, which made the eldest even stronger, and the half-year-old baby's big smiling body stood up staggeringly.

"Baby is awesome!" Bai Yue immediately applauded, with a proud smile on her face, paralyzing the pain in the heart with the joy of the children's growth.

The second and third children are jealous and looked at each other, then stood up at the same time, stood on two hind legs, and walked side by side toward the mother with the eldest.

"Aoooo!"

"mom!"

Two wolves plus a milk doll, standing in a row and walking, the picture was so beautiful, Bai Yue couldn't bear to look straight.

Bai Yue held her forehead, but couldn't help laughing.

"Are you hungry?" Bai Yue asked softly as they touched their heads.

The eldest opened his mouth and said in uncertain and milky voice: "Hungry..."

"Oh~" The second and third children also made a sound in the tone of foraging.

Bai Yue looked at the surrounding plants and did not know which ones are edible.

After caressing and drying a lot of deflated chests, Bai Yue still unzipped her clothes.

The three cubs rushed up immediately, and the fight ended at the next instant. The eldest and the second grabbed a milk head, and the youngest sat on the ground in frustration, staring at his mother.

"Mum is also hungry." Bai Yue touched the head of the youngest, and said softly: "Obviously, you can eat big when you see what will you eat later."

"Oh~" The third son didn't make as much noise as before, but came over and licked his mother's arm to show comfort.

Bai Yue smiled happily.

It is said that the children of the poor have been in charge for a long time, and it makes sense to have heroes in the predicament.

In the midst of hardships, her so arrogant children became sensible.

Bone Vine flashed displeasure in his eyes, squatted down-and began to dig.

Bai Yue glanced at him, and wondering what he is doing, she watched the changes.

When he dug out a deep hole with Bai Yue's calf, he suddenly picked up Bai Yue's legs and put them into the pit.

"Huh?" Bai Yue looked at him puzzled.

Bone Vine covered the soil, and then patted it.

Bai Yue felt strangely planted as a sapling, but it is cool to bury her feet.

Seeing Bai Yue's doubtful eyes, Bone Vine glanced at her sideways and said, "You won't be hungry for a while."

Bai Yue: "..." There's no doubt that you are really a plant!