Chapter 147: Calm

"Oh!"

"Gulu~"

The cub's screams and water sounded at the same time, and a wolf cub that is only a month old is dragged into the water.

The water rippled and quickly spread a bloody color.

Many lotus flowers approached the blood, and the flowers seemed to bloom even more fascinating in an instant.

Bai Yue's brain is instantly empty, and she run towards the water. The blood on his face had faded completely.

The sudden sound of water also attracted the attention of the orcs. They knew what is happening at a glance. They went round and round, but no one went into the water to save the cubs.

Bai Yue couldn't think of the danger at all, and ran straight into the river. One foot is about to step into the water, but she is pulled back.

Dr. Leopard hurriedly grabbed Bai Yue and said, "It's too late."

Noo! It must not be too late.

Bai Yue struggled frantically, screaming wildly and crying.

The orcs are just silent.

Shi Quan also came over, Shi Quan ordered: "Everyone is optimistic about the cubs, don't let them alone near the river."

Suddenly, there is a ripple in the water and the crocodile's head floated.

Bai Yue stopped momentarily and looked over there with her eyes wide open.

"Wow--"

As the crocodile's head rises, the wolf's body also reveals.

"Oh!"

The eldest is still alive and opened his mouth and yelled.

He is only bitten by one front leg. At this time, the other three legs are all supported on the crocodile. When the crocodile surfaced, he noticed that the fore limb is bitten and jumped over the crocodile's head sensitively.

The soft hair on his body is moistened by the river water, attached to the chubby body, immature and weak, but the vitality is amazingly tenacious.

"He is alive, save him! Save him quickly!" Bai Yue couldn't take care of anything, grabbed Dr. Leopard's arm in her hand, and jumped anxiously.

Doctor Leopard froze for a moment, and looked at Bai Yue inexplicably.

Are Guoguo talking just now?

The males around are also stunned.

At this brief moment, the situation changed again.

The crocodile's hunting method is to bite the prey at a bit, and then rotate it at high speed under the water, turning the prey dizzy and you can enjoy the food.

When they failed to bite the prey, and did not stun the prey, they would throw the prey up and bite in another place.

However, just as the crocodile threw the wolf cub up, the wolf cub is also pulling its leg. As soon as the crocodile is relieved, he stepped on the crocodile's head and jumped away.

"Oh!" The eldest jumped on a lotus leaf, and the orc standing by the river is busy launching, lifting him by the neck.

"Eldest!" Bai Yue struggled, and Dr. Leopard released her.

Bai Yue ran to the eldest and took the wet wolf from the orc.

"Oh~" the eldest yelled weakly, his head outside the mother's arms, panting heavily.

One of his front legs is almost completely bitten off, and there is only a layer of flesh attached to the break, and the blood is hanging in the air.

Bai Yue hugged him tightly in her arms, like a lump of cotton in her throat, crying out loud, but unable to make a sound.

She looked fixedly at the eldest, turning around in her head, almost fainting.

Lang Zhi is already dead, she thought her world is already terribly bad, but this is even worse.

Blame her, why did she ignore the children? If she did not ignore them, the eldest would not be seriously injured.

"Let me see." Doctor Leopard reached out to Baiyue.

Bai Yue forced herself to calm down, calm down, and handed the child over.