Chapter 157: Arrive at The Safe City

Bai Guteng didn't respond, as if everyone is talking about the weather.

Niu Bei turned his bag over and said, "We are lucky today, we caught a few bunches of bananas, and left a bunch for our females. Others can sell a lot for contributions. What is in your bag?"

Niu Bei said while looking at the rattan net carried by Bone Vine, how could he not recognize it?

Bai Yue heard the banana, couldn't help swallowing, and glanced at the beast's bag.

Bai Guteng noticed the banana mentioned by the beast. He took out a fist garlic from his bag and handed it to the beast.

"Do you want to change it with me?" Niu Bei asked, because he hadn't seen garlic before, and he is a little emotional.

Bai Guteng nodded gently.

"Okay, I'll exchange a banana for you." The beast tentatively tried.

Bai Guteng has no objection, and the beast can't help but suspect that he has been pitted.

But it has been said, and it is not easy to change the tongue. The honest cattle and beasts took a golden banana from the bag with great distress.

"give."

Bai Guteng took the banana and handed it to Bai Yue. Bai Yue swallowed the saliva and immediately began to tear the skin.

"Hey, if you give her raw food, she will have indigestion."

Baiyue and Baiguteng is naturally ignore him.

The bull beasts are consciously bored, so they stop talking. Anyway, eating raw bananas will not cause any major problems. At most, females will have diarrhea.

Bai Yue and the children ate a banana, and their stomach are full.

A group of people arrived in the safe city, but before entering the city, Bai Yue see two notices posted on the city wall-the head picture above is Xiong Yao and her.

Bai Yue pulled Bai Guteng's hair and motioned for him to read the notice. Bai Guteng walked to the notice and stood still.

The enthusiastic bull beast explained: "You don't know yet, it was posted only last night. This bear beast and the captain destroyed the nearby safety city. It was really sad."

Speaking of bull beasts here, they kept shaking their heads and sighed one after another: "That's the city that suppresses Bone Vine, so it was destroyed, hey, hey! Certainly I can't take it back. Now Xiong Yao is wanted in the whole mainland, nor I know if I can catch it."

Bai Yue sank, so it seemed Xiong Yao would not be here.

He can't stay in other cities, so where will he be?

The beast said that he glanced at Baiyue and said, "Eh," he said, "That female is really like your female."

Shi Quan couldn't wait to find Baiyue, but he didn't dare to let others know her value, so he didn't expose much information. This made the bull beasts that met Baiyue not very sure.

Bai Guteng pressed Bai Yue's head into his arms, and looked at the bull beast threateningly.

Some orcs have strong possessiveness, and Bai Guteng's behavior is normal. The bull beast immediately looked away from Bai Yue's face and chuckled: "Probably because they are thin."

Bai Guteng no longer took care of him, led the city, and parted ways with the beast.

This city is on a par with the site of Baiguteng. It suppresses plants with a few beads stronger in different locations, and then simulates the power response of Baiguteng.

The weeds on the ground are rampant and endless. It is impossible to see large plants at all. No one dared to plant a plant in the city.

Avicennia walks among the weeds, each step will leave a yellow footprint on the grass.

"Where shall we go again?" Bai Guteng asked.

Bai Yue looked at the beast on the streets, shut her mouth and dared not speak.

Bai Guteng had no choice but to walk into a small alley, and Bai Yue said: "He wants to find me, he may chase Shi Quan. But if he finds me leaving, he must be confused."