Chapter 45: Top ten

When Xiong Yao and Bai Yue arrived at the square, the square was already full of beasts. Packed with orcs, cubs, and ignorant girls.

Almost all the orcs are here today, and there are about 50 to 60 thousand people.

For Bai Yue from the 21st century, this number is not enough, but in modern times, it is already one of the largest cities.

There is no female orc, which gives Baiyue's worldview a second time to give a strong evidence.

It seems right this time.

"Oh--"

The plaza is full of howling beasts, and a high-pitched wolf howling penetrated all kinds of murmurs and passed into Baiyue's ears.

Bai Yue thought of Langzhi subconsciously and looked in that direction.

Xiong Yao also said: "Wolf is there, let's go find him."

Xiong Yao held Bai Yue in one hand and guarded her beside him, squeezing towards the center of the square.

Entering the triangle of the altar, the temperature rises instantly, and the warmth from spring is pleasant and it enters the hot summer day directly. There is a strong sense of pressure in the dryness-heat.

Bai Yue's heart tightened, and instinctively didn't want to be near this place.

She looked straight upside-down uncomfortably, and she showed her mental strength.

Nothing can be seen, the air energy here is too heavy, and her spiritual senses cannot be explored, only her eyes can see the direct picture.

Xiong Yao was born tall, and Bai Yue sat in his arms to see the higher scenery. The three flaming mountain-like sacrificial platforms shone into Bai Yue's eyes and dyed her ink-colored pupils.

"Bear..." Bai Yue hugged Xiong Yao's head.

Xiong Yao walked and said: "Don't be afraid Guoguo."

Bai Yue hesitated for a moment, under the influence of Xiong Yao and the orcs around her, ignoring the fleeting sense of oppression in her heart, and began to look for the figure of wolf.

"Wolf, you are still distracted on the battlefield, don't you want to compare?" Shi Yue saw Xiong Yao and Guo Guo with Wolf's eyes, mocking.

The giant wolf on the battlefield looked coldly at Shi Yue, and the wolf's lips ripped, and he rushed towards Shi Yue.

The lion immediately transformed into a beast shape, hurriedly avoiding the dodge, and evasively avoided the sprint of the wolf.

"Oh~" The orcs around roared for the wolf, and their emotions were not much worse than those of the two soldiers on the battlefield.

At this time, Bai Yue and Xiong Yao finally squeezed into the middle of the square.

There is a huge pavilion next to the battlefield, where the females are placed.

As soon as Bai Yue entered the pavilion's range, the sense of oppression suddenly diminished, the temperature was not so hot, and his body was much easier.

She jumped from Xiong Yao's arms and ran to the edge of the pavilion to look out.

One wolf and one lion are fighting tensely, and the wolf is not as burly as the lion, but it is better at slenderness and sharpness, like a good sword;

The lion is a little clumsy, but more powerful, and every scream and claw clatter with strong wind.

The war between the two beasts can't see the strength at first glance, only the people watching it are boiling blood and shortness of breath.

Bai Yue "wow", put her hands to her mouth: "Stupid wolf!"

The word "Come on" was silently added to her heart.

Bai Yue's voice was drowned in a noisy noise, but many people in the herd looked at her.

The orcs who heard the sound all envied Langzhi and Xiong Yao. When they saw the duel, the females were either frightened or noisy, or they were in a daze.

As for the "stupid" or something, the males who automatically beautify the females are selectively ignored.