Chapter 99: Qiu Qiu and Plant

Two hours later, the sacrifice is over.

The beasts gathered in the center of the square and looked at Shi Quan on the battle platform. Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao also looked at Shi Quan in the projection screen.

Shi Quan's face hung with a calm smile, as if everything is under control.

"Don't worry, this matter has no impact on Safe City!"

Shi Quan threw a sound, looking around the city residents, and continued: "The appearance of the white bone vine is weak. Those rattans are so fragile that the one-year-old cub can shatter, even the female can tear it off. It has no ability to break through. Seal, this only consumes the energy stored at its root, which is not enough."

"How long can the safety city will be safe?"

After hearing a question from a person, Shiquan laughed for a while after hearing a joke, only to say: "As long as the Bone Vine does not die, there will be a safe city. Ordinary plants can live for thousands of years, no matter how powerful the Bone Vine is. I introduced it, and its life expectancy will certainly not be less than ten thousand years."

Finally, Shi Quan made a joke: "Instead of considering the problem of living space, it is better to count how much the contribution of the individual is before you can buy a female-right."

"Hahaha..."

The orcs off the field laughed. They were convinced of the head's commitment, and the dull atmosphere swept away.

Lang Zhi closed his personal terminal and looked at Guoguo softly, lowering his voice and said: "You should be more careful during this time. Bone Vine is too strong, and no one knows if it has a back stroke."

"I know." Xiong Yao nodded.

Wolf's movement gently moved Bai Yue to the side, and then he climbed onto the bed himself.

Xiong Yao went out consciously.

Walking in the corridor, Xiong Yao subconsciously searched for green, and really found a few fallen leaves in the corner.

The vitality of the plant is too strong, even if it is a leaf, it may grow a big tree when it encounters water.

For safety reasons, Xiong Yao picked up all the leaves and threw them into a disinfection trash can.

……

Bai Yue slept all night, the next day, waking up tossed by flesh-like little things.

"Woo~"

"Woo~"

Something is crawling on the arm, soft and itchy.

Bai Yue shrank her body, and there is a sudden pain in her abdomen, and she woke up immediately.

Opening her eyes, she met a pair of soot eyes.

"Whee~" A wolf squatted on her mother's chest, howling with his mouth wide open.

"Guo Guo is awake?" Lang Zhi quickly walked over to the bed, reaching for the cub away.

Bai Yue wanted to get up on her own, but it hurt badly when she moved her stomach. After hesitating for a while, she opened her mouth to the wolf: "I want to pee."

Lang Zhi immediately picked up Bai Yue and saw her face twitching, jokingly: "This is the first time Guo Guo has asked me for help."

Bai Yue blushed a bit, thinking angrily: Not because of you!

There is a separate toilet in the ward, which is specially designed for mothers, and there are soft recliners in it.

Bai Yue took out the courage of a life, before letting her pee out.

After resolving the physiological problems, Langzhi placed Bai Yue on the recliner and brushed her teeth to wash her face.

During the time the wolf is twisting the towel, Bai Yue looked around at random, and saw a rattan in the crack of the window next to it.

Her first reaction is alert, and then she felt familiar.

Isn’t this the plant in the parents’ yard?

The plant was bought by her mother. She vaguely remembered it as a plant imported from abroad.

She didn't know how expensive it was. It grew very fast anyway, and it covered the yard in a spring.

When blooming, it is very beautiful, dotted with white flowers dotted in the green bushes, just like the stars in the vast sea, she still remembers so far.

That year, she saw the ball for the first time.