Chapter 103: Change Wife

When Guoguo is willing to refuse Langzhi, he looked at Xiong Yao embarrassedly.

Lang Zhi said helplessly, "Feed some meat for her, drink less water, and drink slowly after the food is finished."

"Um." Xiong Yao responded, splitting the chicken with a fork and feeding it to Bai Yue with soup.

This arrangement Bai Yue can barely accept, so eat it.

This voice would be scolded and uncultivated before, but in the eyes of two lovers, the male eyes of Guoguo is indescribably cute.

Wolf can't help but squeeze Bai Yue's cheek gang, smiled and said: "Look at what you eat, your face has become a hamster."

Bai Yue gave him a glance and continued to eat her own.

While Bai Yue is eating, the two wolf cubs had already drained the stock in her breast. After a long time of sucking, she finally let go of their mouth.

Bai Yue quickly pulled her clothes on, her mouth still busy eating a big meal.

After eating a meal, Bai Yue is full, but the three little wolf cubs had just finished.

They were too full to sleep, crawling around on their mothers, and the room was filled with the tender yells of cubs "Aang~".

Wolf feared that they would fall from the bed, so he put the three of them in a basket, and stood up said to Xiong Yao: "I will take them to the grass to play for a while, you take good care of Guoguo."

"Relax." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue also wanted to go out to play, but the pain in her abdomen is more than that. She had to lie down obediently, only staring at Langzhi and the basket.

Wolf's palm fell on Bai Yue's head, rubbed it gently, and went out with a smile.

When they reached the grass, Langzhi put them on the ground.

The first time little cubs saw the outside world, their eyes are full of curiosity, and they began to explore stumbled.

Without taking a few steps, the little guys pulled back one after another, and their soft short legs couldn't support their bodies, and almost sat on their poops.

The wolf picks up the wolf cub with one foot, and the ground will not need to be cleaned, but it will be covered with weeds in a few minutes.

Therefore, when you walk here, be careful not to step on the lush grass nest.

"Your Guoguo is already giving birth?"

Not far away, a surprised voice came.

Lang Zhi glanced over there.

"Why are you again?" Lang Zhi said coldly. "Brother Lion, you seem to be overly concerned about my Guoguo."

Shi Yue came over with a smile, followed by the brother Kangaroo holding Yuanyuan.

"It happened, by chance, I bought Yuanyuan and haven't pregnant for half a year. So i brought her over to check her body." Shi Yue explained, looking around, but did not see Guoguo, it seemed a bit disappointed.

His team has not been harassed by the breeding center because there are enough players.

In fact, genetic defects have begun to affect female fertility. A female who can become pregnant in three months is very powerful. It is dangerous if Yuan Yuan can't get pregnant in half a year. Shi Yue now take Yuanyuan to check her body.

Lang Zhi said nothing more.

Shi Yue motioned to Kangaroo to take Yuanyuan to check. He walked over to the wolf cub and squatted down-looking around for a while, he seemed to ask casually, "How about Guoguo?"

"Just after giving birth, she is still very weak and can't come out." Wolf said.

Shiyue looked at Wolf's attitude and knew that Guoguo could not be seen today. He sighed, "Guoguo is powerful, smart, and has good children, and getting more and more beautiful. Why are you so lucky?"

Lang Zhi sneered, Shi Yue really thought about Guo Guo.

"According to the law, there can only be one female per male, so don't worry about it." Lang Zhi is not afraid of the lion. Yuanyuan already lock his shackles, and the crime of poligamy is not a small thing.