Chapter 7: High cost of living

The wolf panicked, rubbing Bai Yue's face with a towel, and slapped her back with her other hand.

"Did you choke?"

Seeing Guoguo's mouth seemed to contain food, Wolf Salt put a hand on her mouth without thinking, and said anxiously: "Spit it out quickly."

Bai Yue didn't want to dirty the table, and was even more embarrassed to spit people's hands, but seeing that the stupid master had a posture of "you don't spit my own button", she spit out all the food in her mouth on the big palm near her mouth.

Bai Yue coughed up without food in her mouth, her pale face was faintly flushed, her long eyelashes were moistened with tears, and her wet eyes showed a pitiful and vulnerable feeling like a small animal .

Wolf Salt was distressed and kissed her eyes, his tongue rolled away her tears.

Bai Yue gave a meal and struggled uncomfortably a few times.

Wolf Salt put her down and went to the kitchen. After a while, he washed a towel and wiped Bai Yue's face.

After tidying up, Wolf Salt continued to feed Bai Yue.

Knowing that food is mixed with a fattening agent, Bai Yue nibbles, pretending not to like it, twisting on the wolf's legs, and not opening her mouth.

The wolf can't always irrigate, and finally it will be done.

After eating, Wolf Salt took Bai Yue back to the bedroom and sat at the computer desk.

-----
It's me or is he look like he's taking care of a baby not a wife nor pet?
------

Although more than two thousand years have passed, the orcs are more focused on their own health, so technology has not developed much, and it has even regressed from the level of technology in the 21st century.

The computer is still a desktop computer. Bai Yue sits on the wolf's lap, watching him turn on the phone, and clicks on a chat and dating site similar to Weibo.

"What if the female doesn't like to eat food?" — Wolf Salt a post, and rubbed Bai Yue's head with concern.

The preciousness of the female decides whether this can submerge the water, and it is quickly jacked up.

"What did the landlord eat for the female?"

Wolf Salt replied without thinking: "It is the heart of the birch tree that I usually eat. It is soaked with boiling water and fed to her." The book wrote.

Bai Yue leaned closer to the computer screen and squinted at the post. That food was indeed wood.

However, the energy of wood is very low. Pandas take bamboo as the staple food. They must eat a lot of food to meet their energy needs. And she took a few bites, but she was very full. It seemed that the wood was not the same as the wood she had in mind.

Wolf's reply made netizens resentful, and replies appeared one by one.

"You are too rough, the birch has a high energy, but where will the rough taste be accepted by the female? And a small bowl of birch is enough to meet the energy needs of a female."

"Your family's female is enough, at least a few bites, for the female in my family is absolutely a bite."

"For fruit and stem foods, the fruit recommends dragon fruit and honeydew melon. The stems recommend potatoes and sweet potatoes. These are my family's favorite food, but the price is a bit sad."

Female... Bai Yue thinks this name is slightly strange.

But when she saw the name of the familiar food, the subtlety in her heart was ignored by her. She looked up at the stupid master and looked forward to it.

Because some netizens posted food pictures, Wolf Salt thought that Guoguo was greedy because of seeing the pictures, and smiled and said: "Okay, buy buy buy!"

Bai Yue's eyes crooked into crescents, and Wolf Salt looked even more smiling, bowing his head and kissing her forehead.

Bai Yue immediately lowered her head, but she could still feel the hotness of the kiss on her skin, and that piece of skin began to heat up involuntarily.

When she looked up again, she saw that Wolf Salt entered the shopping website, selected all the food recommended by netizens into the shopping cart, and bought all without hesitation.

It took a total of more than thirty contributions. Bai Yue didn't think it was expensive, but the money was enough for the poor orcs to buy a half-comfortable house. For Wolf Salter, it is also a very expensive expense. It is only a week's worth of food.

It seems that raising females is really expensive. No wonder everyone organizes teams, and there is indeed a need.

If he does not have savings and earns and buys now, his life will be under pressure.

Then Wolf Salt browsed many posts about raising females. Bai Yue looked bored, slipped from Wolf Salt's thigh, and walked to the bed.

The bed had her chest high, and she flipped over the courtyard wall for a few minutes before climbing up, and then lying on the bed to eat. It was so cute, Wolf Salt was deliberately not busy with her, so he sat on the computer chair and looked at her with amusement.

Bai Yue didn't notice the stupid master's peep. Although the wood was full, her digestion was very tiring, and her entire stomach was heavy, so she couldn't get up.

Probably the bed was too soft and comfortable. Bai Yue was lying on her stomach and fell asleep again.

Wolf Salt turned around and continued to read the post. At first glance, it was dark.

As soon as the sun sank into the horizon, the temperature suddenly dropped.

During the day or the hot summer day, the ground was covered with frost at night, and the wind blowing from the windows was like ice tongues, quickly swept away the heat in the house.

Bai Yue curled up, shrinking herself into shrimp.

Wolf Salt looked back at her, turned off the computer, climbed into bed and hugged his wife in her arms, covered her with a quilt, and closed his eyes contentedly.