Chapter 46: Top 10

Lang Zhi was greatly encouraged, and he roared more fiercely, no longer entangled with Shi Yue, and swooped directly.

Wolf sumo the lion, this is a very disadvantaged play. The lion has a bigger mouth. Once it can counterattack, secondly, the lion's neck is covered with thick brown hair and can defend. It is very difficult to attack head-on.

Bai Yue raised her heart, biting her fingers nervously and dare not take a sip.

What's happening here? It looks like a contest, won't it hurt?

The orcs around were in the same mood as Bai Yue, and the noise was quiet.

However, Shi Yue who was sumo wrestled like Taishan, he was intuitively unable to respond positively, hesitated for a moment, or stepped back to sumo up.

Such a momentary hesitation is a fatal injury on the battlefield, and the gap that is not yet obvious instantly made everyone around him see it.

The lion fell.

"Oh!" Lang Zhi flashed Lion's mouth with a fierce momentum, biting his thick hairy neck.

Shi Yue hurriedly shook his head. The wolf's mouth only bit the lion tightly. The greater center of gravity was used to suppress the body of the lion. The forelegs sank, and the lion pressed firmly to the ground.

The sharp tip of the wolf tooth pressed against the beating blood vessel hidden in the brown fur. Shi Yue struggled twice, and a weak sob in his throat.

The beast swarmed, howling and deafening.

Bai Yue covered her ears.

Lang Zhi let go of Shi Yue, jumped off the stage in a leap, clutching his pants, and quickly ran to Bai Yue.

"Guoguo, are you scared?" Lang Zhi change into a humanoid figure, smiling and talking to Bai Yue, while wiping sweat with his pants.

As strong as he is, he was breathless after a fierce battle.

"Stupid wolf." Bai Yue responded to Wolf with a disdainful voice.

Lang Zhi understood her foreign words and squeezed her face in amusement.

"You are over ten games?" Xiong Yao asked in a deep voice.

The wolf wobbled "uh" and took Bai Yue's hand to look at the decisive battlefield.

If you want to challenge the heads of state, you have to win ten games in a row. To qualify as a challenger, you will only select up to ten challengers. If you exceed this number, they will still have to compete.

"It's really fast." Xiong Yao admired it.

"Aren't you going to participate?" Lang Zhi asked.

Bai Yue stood silently between the two beasts, listening with relish.

Xiong Yao laughed at himself: "You know I never participate in this."

Lang Zhi said nothing.

If the wolf beast and the lion beast suffer a little, many orcs are absolutely unfair.

Bears beasts are still good. Kangaroos, sloths and other orcs have little chance of going to battle.

Those who can be heads of state are those strong races.

However, Lang Zhi felt that if Xiong Yao had ambitions, his strength was enough to play, and he hadn't seen Xiong Yao's real strength yet.

The next duel was all home of Shi Yue, he completed the ten wins with no danger.

The last ten beasts to win are two wolves, two lions, one snake, three tigers, one leopard and one lizard.

Judging from this data, the average level of tigers beasts is the most powerful. One race accounts for nearly one-third of the top ten, and it is not the king of the forest.