Chapter 169: Bath Party 2

Bai Yue suddenly felt that Xiong Yao is very cute, and took a soft bite on his lips.

Xiong Yao took a sharp breath, and his brain seemed to explode, so confused that he lost the ability to think, only knowing that he could not let go of the female in her arms.

He suddenly bit the female's lips and kissed fiercely and violently.

Bai Yue couldn't hold back in an instant, and a "mom" moan-groan came out of her mouth.

Do you want to do a full set here?

Can not be done! This is outside, the children are still here!

Bai Yue began to struggle, but her strength is negligibly weak in the male's eyes, and Xiong Yao, who wanted to burn herself, didn't even notice her sudden protest.

It is said that males are lower body animals, and this is not wrong at all.

At this time, Xiong Yao couldn't take care of anything, hugged the female all the way to the river, kissed Bai Yue on the muddy shore, and temporarily released her lips.

Bai Yue's thin lips are swollen, plump and moist, just like the peach blossoms waiting to be released.

"Well!"

"Ah~" Bai Yue screamed.

The female's reaction is unexpectedly large. Xiong Yao achieved a sense of fulfillment and deep happiness while being incredible.

The wolves are taken aback by their mother's voice and looked towards her.

Bai Yue closed her mouth immediately and gave Xiong Yao a half-shame.

Due to the inextricable emotion in her eyes, her eyes seemed to have no momentum, full of charm, as if a barrel of gasoline poured on Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao, of course, attacked more fiercely.

Bai Yue can no longer gather any thoughts, but can only bite her lower lip, not letting herself to cry.

Her pink lips are bitten white by him, Xiong Yao felt very distressed, and his palms covered her lips. Bai Yue then relaxed, and is completely trapped in Xiong Yao's occupation.

"Wow—Wow—Wow—”

Water waves beat on the river bank one by one, covering up the ambiguous voice for a while.

The wolf cubs couldn't see the underwater scene, but they also realized what they did, and they didn't bother them.

The orcs' concept of sex is completely different from that of human beings. After all, they are all in contact with males in life. There is nothing to be shy and concealed. Parents will not avoid children too much. Most orcs have basic sexual knowledge since childhood.

So what the cubs see will not cause bad effects.

Bai Yue is pressed against the muddy ground by the river, tears are out from her eyes, her mouth is still tightly covered, and she looked very painful.

I don't know when the darkness in the forest came, and there is a slender figure in the middle of the darkness.

Bai Guteng's hair is so angry that he just remembered that Yue Yue had run out of energy and wanted to give her a spar. He didn't expect him to see such a picture... Yue Yue is beaten!