Chapter 130: Seeking the Lion

Wolf went straight to the center of the city, which is the enchantment.

The gate of the enchantment is tightly closed, and there are also lion beasts guarding. Lang Zhi looked at it, turned a corner, and walked into a road beside the enchantment.

"Ding Dong"

Lang Zhi rang the doorbell of a villa.

The door opened automatically immediately, but within seconds, Shi Yue, with a half-faced mane and beard, walked out quickly.

"Hey, Langzhi! Today the sun came out of the west, even contacting me first." Shi Yue quickly walked towards Lang Zhi, and his eyes fluttered.

Based on his knowledge of Langzhi, Langzhi must have begged him.

Lang Zhi quickly walked in and said bluntly: "I want to enter the enchantment field."

"Hmm..." The smile on Lion's face froze, embarrassed: "You know, it's illegal to break into the enclave, and I'm not qualified to go in casually."

"But I know that you have a chance to get in." Wolf's nose caught in the blood.

Shi Yue condensed again.

After thinking for a while, Shi Yue guessed: "Do you want to take the crystal in the holy water for Guoguo? Didn't you take it yesterday?"

"Well." Lang Zhi defaulted.

It's a big crime to break into the enclave, but Shiyue fully understands it.

If the female wants something that is not fullfill, she will definitely make a lot of noise, and few orcs can withstand it. He just didn't expect that Langzhi is the same as ordinary male in this respect.

Shi Yue’s brain turned and looked at Wolf’s face for a few moments. He laughed twice, lowering his voice and said, “I helped you, do you want to give me some benefits?”

Wolf's lip smiled as he pulled his lips. The smile revealed an unpredictable meaning, "As long as Guoguo agrees, I can accept it."

The wolf's words came to the suspense, but the Shi Yue didn't pay attention at all. In his view, Lang Zhi agreed, this matter will be settled.

He doesn't think females' wishes at all. Females are stupid and have the advantage of stupidity. They are happy as long they give them something to eat, and they will not protest too much.

"Okay!" Shi Yue gathered his hands together and said excitedly: "Give this matter to me, and I will just go out and help you enter the enchantment."

"Then it's a word." Langzhi didn't want to look at Shi Yue's face, and turned walked out of the villa.

He is afraid that if he stayed a little longer, he could not help punching the excited face of Shi Yue.

When Langzhi returned home, it happened that Xiong Yao and Bai Yue also came back from the hospital, just in time.

The wolf is puzzled, and when Guo Guo is lying in the arms of Xiong Yao obediently, he knew she is doing something, but he did not doubt Xiong Yao.

"Why did you go out?" Lang Zhi asked.

Bai Yue looked at Langzhi aggrievedly and stretched out her hands towards him.

Xiong Yao handed her over to Langzhi and replied: "Guo Guo feeds the child-milk and is bitten."

There is no one on left or right, and Wolf quickly opened the zipper under Bai Yue's chest.

He saw two white holes in the center of the white breast, which scratched the red potion. White and red formed a striking contrasting color, which looked particularly shocking.

"Those wolf cubs!" The fur on the head of the wolf are all erected, and the courtyard door is opened, and he walked in with a breeze at his feet.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

The wolf cubs are now in the shape of wolves, playing in the living room, scrambling for the molar toys bitten by their mother.

They are quite excited when they heard the door open, and rushed towards the door with their feet spread.

"Get out of here!" A roar rang through the villa.

The three cubs' hairs exploded all over the body, and they immediately braked quickly. They stopped in the living room and looked at each other, daring not to step forward or hide.