Chapter 153: Bone Vine's Home

"Mom." The eldest hugged his Mom's arm and rubbed it intimately.

Bai Yue immediately try softened her face and touched his soft silver hair, "Is it better?"

The eldest did not say much, only grinned, revealing a row of millet-like teeth, and then crawled up to the side of the white bone vine, and put an arm under his hand.

The second child and the third child have different learning styles, and they have stretched out their legs and stuffed them into the bones of the vine.

Bai Yue glanced at Bone Vine's face, and whispered reproachfully: "Don't be naughty, just sit down."

Bone Vine didn't has an emotions on his face, but he gently stroked them a few times.

"Oh~" Two wolf cubs plus a milk doll lay on the ground, making a comfortable grunt.

Bai Yue reached out and picked up the three of them, embarrassedly saying: "They are young, don't be surprised."

"Huh." Bone Vine looked up and said, "The sun is out."

"Then let's get up." Bai Yue said.

The Bone Vine began to withdraw the hair, the takraw balls that wrapped them began to draw, and as the rattan wall became thinner, the light became brighter and brighter.

Soon, a ball is dismantled, and White Bone Vine regained his long, dark green hair.

He picked up Bai Yue and walked in the direction of road, followed by three little wolf cubs.

Bai Yue suddenly asked, "Where are you going to take me?"

"Go home." Bone Vine said concisely.

"I want to find Xiong Yao." Bai Yue whispered, leaning her head on the shoulder of Bone Vine, and her low eyes blocked the emotions under her eyes.

Bone Vine's footsteps froze, Xiong Yao. He know him, and he was also fought against him, making him messy.

He frowned, but he still decided to help Yueyue fulfill her wish. Anyway, he had nothing to do except basking in the sun.

"Where is he?" Bone Vine asked.

"I don't know." Bai Yue paused, guessing: "The orcs live in groups, he should be in a city."

Bone Vine nodded and changed his direction, "I will find him for you."

"Thank you." Bai Yue hugged Bone Vine's neck, resting her chin on his shoulder, watching the little wolf cub running back and forth, smiling slightly, and said silently, "Come on."

"Ooooooooooo!"

The little wolf cubs excitedly speeded up, and one flooded to the white bone vine and wore it in his hair, having fun.

Bai Yue stared at them for a few moments, which stopped them.

Since the accident happened, Bai Yue has been more majestic in front of the children, and has a sense of being both a mother and a father.

The forest is crowded, the trees soar into the clouds, the canopy is overcast, and it is gloomy and cold.

However, the places where the white bone vines pass are full of sunlight, and within hundreds of meters around him, the trees automatically move their branches away, so they dare not fight for the sun.

The newborn sun is warm on the body and very comfortable. But at noon, the light is poisonous.

Bai Yue is tanned, thirsty and hungry, looking at the cool place next to her, and couldn't stop her heart.

"Qiuqiu, let's go and rest for a while." Bai Yue finally can't help but speak.

"Okay." Bone Vine nodded and walked towards Bai Yue's fingers.

Then, Bai Yue watched the place from cool, hard to sunlight.

The big tree almost broke its thick main pole in order to avoid it.

"Relax." Bone Vine put down Bai Yue and said.

Bai Yue, still exposed to the scorching sun: "..."