Chapter 148: Self-Blame

"His leg are completely broken and must be treated immediately," said Dr. Leopard.

Another doctor said: "But the nearest safe city is still a few days away. It is too late to amputate, or it will be life-threatening."

Doctor Leopard sighed and looked at Bai Yue apologetically.

Shi Quan on the side is happy to see its success, destroying the most powerful cubs of Langzhi, and the remaining two are even more climateless.

The eldest licked the wound and looked at the people around him with watery eyes, then looked at the mother in the back.

Bai Yue can't describe the eldest's eyes at this time. She only knows that she must not destroy the eldest.

She walked to Dr. Leopard and whispered: "Save him."

Doctor Leopard got a good body, and several doctors also looked at Bai Yue.

"What are you talking about?" Dr. Leopard remembered what Guo Guo said just now, and a horrified guess came into his mind: "Is your IQ normal?"

Bai Yue silently.

Dr. Leopard's heart is beating fast, and facing a conscious female, no matter what her request is, there should be no orc rejection.

He looked at Shi Quan, "Head of State."

Shi Quan also heard Bai Yue's words, looked at Bai Yue, and waved his hand to signal everyone to keep up.

He took the doctors to the open place, and Bai Yue followed the eldest.

"Who am I?" When no one is there, Shi Quan suddenly looked at Bai Yue sharply and asked.

"Shi Quan, you have killed Langzhi." Bai Yue said as calmly as possible.

The lion's pupil shrank.

Several doctors are so excited that they couldn't control themselves. A young man even exclaimed: "God! Talking female..."

Dr. Leopard is still calm, and give the young doctor a squint: "A lot of females can talk."

"But Guoguo speaks like a male."

Dr. Leopard looked at Shi Quan and said, "We are back to the city now. If the medical equipment is not damaged, we may still be able to save Guoguo's children."

Shi Quan sneered: "Are you crazy?"

Bai Yue bit her lower lip painfully, and she knew that Shi Quan will not let them go.

Shi Quan looked at Baiyue, and there is joy in his eyes. "Guoguo's IQ is surprised me. I think she should stay in the'fertility department', maybe with human males, she can produce healthy humans."

Bai Yue raised her head instantly, staring at Shi Quan with a hateful look.

If the eyes can kill people, Shi Quan must have been dead.

"Whether male or female, as long as they are healthy, they are the wealth of our orcs." Shi Quan said in an official tone.

This time, Dr. Leopard has nothing to say. He is the attending physician of Guoguo, and he has had feelings for getting along for a few months. Since he did not want her to go there.

But he knew that the head of state’s decision is sensible and most appropriate, and he could not reverse it with his ability.

"What about the wolf forging (boss's name)?" Doctor Leopard asked.

"Amputate." Shi Quan said without hesitation.

"No!" Bai Yue immediately hugged her eldest in her arms, glaring at Shi Quan angrily, squeezing a hoarse voice from her throat: "You will have retribution!"

Shi Quan snorted, "I will follow you, anyway, I will not send someone to die, and then drag your eldest to death, you can make your own decision."

After all, Shi Quan turned around and left.

Doctor Leopard patted Bai Yue's shoulder, "Guoguo..."

"I don't!" Bai Yue said one word at a time: "It's better to break the jade than the tile."

Bai Yue has never seen a disabled orc, it is not difficult to guess that the disabled orc will not live long.