Chapter 102: Xiong Yao's Roast Chicken Soup

They tossed for a long time, and Bai Yue suddenly felt a needle-like tingling-point, and then Bai Yue felt something sucked out of her body.

Bai Yue is surprised, looking down at the two on her chest.

The first one to eat milk is the one like Langzhi, but the first one also smelled the sweet smell of milk and sucked more powerfully.

It didn't take long for the milk on the other side of Bai Yue's breast to be opened.

There is only one wolf cub with a few black hairs in her chest. He didn't eat anything. He anxiously arched twice here, and arched twice over there, looking fierce and pitiful.

Bai Yue immediately felt distressed and looked at Langzhi for help.

The wolf squeezed Bai Yue's chest-part, guessing there should be not much milk, opened the mouth of the solid color wolf cub.

The third wolf cub immediately rushed up with his father's help, and sucked it up with it, stronger than the first two, as if he would be robbed of food at any time.

"They all said that the first is very valuable, let them take two bites each." Wolf said.

Bai Yue agreed.

The child is eating milk, and the ward door is suddenly opened.

Bai Yue pulled the clothes subconsciously, barely covering the key parts, and looked up at the door.

Xiong Yao came in. He came over with an incubator. His eyes stayed on Baiyue’s child’s chest for a moment, and he moved away embarrassedly.

"I brought food. Guoguo must like it." Xiong Yao lowered his voice.

Bai Yue is very happy, guessing that it is probably meat.

As expected, Xiong Yao opened the lid of the food box and immediately a fragrance of meat radiated out.

Bai Yue stretched her neck and looked over, it turned out to be a large bowl of chicken soup.

She looked up at Xiong Yao, her eyes are incredible.

Xiong Yao is so clever that he made his own soup.

What did he cook for? In this era, there is not even a pot.

The wolf sniffed and asked curiously, "What are you doing? Why do you soak the meat with water?"

Xiong Yao looked at Baiyue and smiled in his eyes. He smiled and said, "I saw Guoguo roasting eggs in water. The food is delicious, so I roasted the whole chicken in water."

Bai Yue: "..." Chicken broth can also be roasted, so I have gained knowledge and applauded.

Xiong Yao brought out the soup, and there is a platter of baked fruits on the lower level.

Seeing Guoguo staring at the chicken broth, Xiong Yao conceded, "But the chicken doesn't seem to be suitable for roasting, and it has been roasted all the time. I baked it all night. I don't know if you like it or not. Try it."

With that said, Xiong Yao scooped a spoonful of soup with a spoon, cooled it down, and fed it to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue drank eagerly, her eyes brightened.

The chicken broth can be boiled without much seasoning. The whole night of soaking makes the flavor of chicken and bones melt into the soup, and the soup is very rich. Some parts of the chicken is scorched, and the soup is slightly succulent, adding to the taste.

With the appropriate amount of salt, the overall taste is very good, and it is not too inferior after being put on for two thousand years. It even has flavor.

Bai Yue took a sip and immediately opened her mouth, waiting for the second sip.

Xiong Yao is even more joyful and busy fed Guoguo.

The wolf on the side tasted it, and put the child up, and said abruptly: "Don't let Guo Guo just drink water, eat more staple food."

There is no such thing as soup in this era. The soup boils no matter how fragrant it is. It is similar to water in the eyes of the orcs.

"Okay." Xiong Yao immediately moved the spoon to the soup bowl to the side fruit platter.

Bai Yue stared at Langzhi very hard, biting the fruit fiercely and immediately said: "I want to drink!"