Chapter 76

There couldn't have been a more awkward scene than this moment.

Two enemies stood in the living room, on the verge of a battle. However, the television broadcasted increasingly explicit sounds of kissing and flirtatious dialogue.

The tense atmosphere hung in mid-air, and Jiang Luo was momentarily stunned before he casually returned to his usual demeanor.

When it came to thick-skinnedness, Jiang Luo was not easily outdone by anyone.

He ignored the unexpected content on the television, warily watching Chi You.

Surprisingly, the demon was focused intently on the television content.

The intimate scene between the male and female leads on the screen was ambiguously shot. Their hands intertwined, necks wrapped around each other, with the male lead’s hand moving downward, brushing over the waistline.

Chi You watched with full attention.

Although it was his room, he seldom turned on the TV, let alone watched such programs.

"Hey," the young man with black hair spoke up coldly, as a golden python suddenly attacked Chi You, "I'm still here, what are you watching?"

Chi You dodged the attack, his gaze returning to the TV.

During this night of torment from Jiang Luo, a fire had already started burning within him. But it wasn’t anger or a killing intent, rather, it was a peculiar, inexplicable emotion. Chi You didn’t know what it was, but he felt an irritable restlessness that had nowhere to vent.

An unventable fire naturally led to restlessness.

When Chi You playfully lifted Jiang Luo in the bathtub and pressed against him, the act only intensified his displeasure after their breaths mingled.

As for the reason why.

How could the demon know?

But Chi You masked his feelings well, smiling on the outside while becoming more twisted and suppressed inside.

The scene playing on the TV particularly caught Chi You’s attention.

His focus was largely on the screen, so much so that when the golden python attacked again, Chi You was hit solidly, unable to dodge.

Painful burning came from the wound.

Even his stone-like body couldn’t withstand such a fierce strike, and blood dripped onto the floor from his back, quickly forming a small puddle.

Chi You’s mouth bled, he looked down at the bloodied puddle on the floor, raised his hand, and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

Jiang Luo said, “Your stone body's surface is as soft as a living person's, but its essence remains unchanged, extremely hard. But you also had a point you made before.”

He stretched out his hand, and the golden python flew onto him, its tail coiling from his shoulder into his palm.

The golden light fell on Jiang Luo’s side face, making the young man with black hair appear almost divinely aloof.

“The Yin-Yang ring, indeed, has the power to overcome you.”

“I was already satisfied… but you always like to throw in a surprise at the last moment. Wouldn’t it be better for you to let me return the favor of the last few death methods you've used against me, and then we can settle our other grievances?”

Jiang Luo spoke softly, expressing disappointment, "Chi You, why do you always have to be such a letdown?"

On the television, the protagonist's hand had already slipped under the hem of his shirt.