Chapter 100

The black mist surged through the corridor swiftly, charging headlong until it reached the door of an unoccupied room, where it forcefully burst through the door. The wooden door made a tremendous noise against the wall, and in the next instant, the door was abruptly shut by the monstrous black mist, making the walls seem to tremble in response. Jiang Luo was thrown onto the bed. The slightly cool surface of the bed brought a moment of clarity to him. He cursed under his breath as he opened his eyes, his fingers gripping the sheets, his eyes sparkling with a bright, star-like rage as he looked up at Chi You, who stood at the end of the bed.

Chi You materialized from the black mist, his thin lips pressed tightly together, his hair disheveled, and his suit wrinkled, looking as if he had hurried over. His usual elegance and composure were enveloped by irritation and gloom. A lock of black hair fell beside his ghostly brow and eyes. Chi You stood with his hands in his pockets, his gaze on Jiang Luo flickering between pleasure and anger, terrifying in its intensity.

Jiang Luo clenched his teeth, his vision blurred by fever and rage, preventing him from clearly seeing Chi You's expression. It was as if his anger was overwhelming, yet beneath the surface calm, there lurked a tumultuous sea. Soon, the cool sheets were heated by Jiang Luo's feverish body.

Breathing heavily, Jiang Luo exhaled a breath of hot air, trying to maintain his composure. "If you plan to just stand there, please leave and close the door behind you. And find someone to come here, thank you." His throat ached uncontrollably as he rolled it, his slender neck glistening with sweat like pearls, smooth and inviting. He added, "Make sure they're clean and somewhat attractive." He concluded politely, "Thank you."

Upon hearing this, the demonic presence's aura choked for a moment, then became even more ferocious.

Jiang Luo, equally frustrated, wondered, "What are you angry about? Which part of what I said was wrong?" The sickness and fury were making his head throb; he really had no time or patience to continue this standoff with Chi You. "If you're not up for it, just leave. I'm not in the mood for a guessing game with you right now," he said, his tone suddenly dropping, "You damn—" don't waste my time when I could be finding someone to relieve this.

At his side, the atmosphere grew heavy. The demonic figure bent one knee beside Jiang Luo's legs, leaning down from above, his eyes filled with madness and malice, dark as the abyss, with a hidden, chilling terror. His body pressed against Jiang Luo from above, his hands pinning Jiang Luo's above his head, his jaw gripped tightly.

There was even a scent of damp earth and decay about him.

Jiang Luo's breathing quickened, and he struggled not to show any sign of distress. His eyes and lips were flushed with a captivating red, his gaze flitting between desire and reason, enticing in his struggle, so much so that it made Chi You want to crush his jaw and consume him whole.

Jiang Luo's skin was burning, while the demonic figure's body was cold as ice.

"I really want to kill you," the demonic figure said almost indifferently, looking down at Jiang Luo as if he were an inconsequential ant, his voice emotionless, "Falling this weak with just an illness, you might as well die by my hand first."

Ignoring the growing desire beneath him and the increasingly forceful grinding against Jiang Luo's skin, the demonic figure's words sounded almost sincere.

Jiang Luo looked up, his limbs weak, lacking the strength to struggle or the desire to do so. The feeling of dizziness grew heavier, his cheeks burning as if fever had clouded his consciousness or as if an internal fire was suffocating him.

It was unbearable. If you can't ease my suffering, then leave.

The demonic figure murmured to himself, "Such incompetents have made you flee in such a wretched state, disappointing me. Perhaps I was mistaken in seeing potential in you; you are not worthy of being my adversary or of special regard."