Chapter 105

He spoke these words, and Officer Lin hadn't quite caught on yet. "Oh, oh, oh, the leader of the blood eel fish, right? Is it this fish?"

Officer Lin walked up to the bound male fish, curiously circled a few times, covering his nose, "My goodness, why is it so fishy."

"You misunderstood," Jiang Luo calmly patted Lisa's shoulder again, "I was referring to the leader of the blood eel fish, and it's this one."

Everyone around who heard this sentence, including his own people, was stunned.

Lisa, looking confused, looked up at Jiang Luo, tilting her head, "Brother?"

Jiang Luo lowered his head, gently smiled at her, "Don't worry, sister will have you confined soon."

After saying that, he looked at the police, "Officer Lin, get a securely guarded room ready."

Officer Lin looked at Lisa, then at Jiang Luo, hesitated, "Is there some misunderstanding here?"

Lisa, as if not understanding, looked up at Jiang Luo, retreated in fear, until she was in front of Wen Renlian. She quickly grabbed Wen Renlian's clothes, sobbing, "Sister, I'm scared."

Wen Renlian looked at her deeply, gently holding her hand, "It's okay."

When Lisa felt a bit reassured, in the next moment, Wen Renlian pulled her hand down unexpectedly, skillfully binding her two hands behind her back.

Lisa looked back at him in disbelief, and Wen Renlian smirked, "Sorry, I trust my friends more."

This statement awakened the bewildered crowd. Cheng Li exclaimed, "She's actually the leader of the blood eel fish?"

Thinking of his wife and daughter's deaths, Cheng Li's face gradually twisted. He stared at Lisa with hatred, fists clenched, ready to approach. Officer Lin hastily threw away his notebook, grabbing him. He still had some disbelief, repeatedly urging, "How can a little girl withstand a punch? Don't be impulsive, don't be impulsive!"

Ye Xun silently found a bundle of rope on the ground, nudged Lu Youyi, and both moved forward to tie up Lisa. Lu Youyi smiled awkwardly, "Lisa, rest assured, we'll be gentle."

Lisa looked at them blankly, suddenly lowered her head. Her shoulders shook, a faint cry was heard, even Cheng Li hesitated and stopped, at a loss, looking at Jiang Luo, "Did we make a mistake?"

As soon as the words fell, the bound male fish suddenly struggled, breaking free from the rope, lunging towards Wen Renlian. In the nick of time, a golden light tiger appeared out of nowhere, biting down on the male fish. With a swift shake of its head, it threw the fish to the other side.

"Roar!" The tiger growled lowly, powerful limbs causing the ground to tremble slightly. It pounced again, ruthlessly tearing off the limbs of the blood eel fish.

The fish wailed, and the tiger spat out the bloody flesh from its mouth. Seeing the fish in pain and unable to continue fighting, the tiger, with elegant cat-like steps, walked to Jiang Luo's side, presenting its tiger head to him, sticking out its tongue in a complaining manner, "Yuck."

It seemed the taste of the blood eel fish affected the playful tiger.

The several animals that Jiang Luo could summon each had their own temperaments. The snake was steady and cunning, the tiger fierce and domineering, the rat timid and clever, possessing unique qualities in escaping and protecting food.

Sometimes, Jiang Luo felt they were living beings rather than the twelve spells inscribed on the Yin-Yang Ring.

Jiang Luo rubbed the tiger's head, looking at Lisa with a smile that seemed like a joke, "What a pity, the last male fish was of no use either."