Chapter 191

Jiang Luo felt extremely awkward, wishing he could find a crack to crawl into. Unfortunately, there were no gaps around, so he opted to silence Chi You.

Grabbing a handful of snow from the nearby shrubbery, he stuffed it into Chi You's neck.

After the quick prank, he attempted to run, but Chi You swiftly caught him by the scarf, pulling him back. Jiang Luo grumbled but found himself enveloped in the demon's embrace.

Chi You chuckled, asking, "Why are you trying to escape?"

With confidence, Jiang Luo retorted, "Why did you pull me back?"

The demon smirked, leading Jiang Luo around the edge of the lake. After completing the round, Chi You lifted Jiang Luo onto the frozen surface.

The lake, which was water just moments ago, had now turned into ice. Peering below, Jiang Luo discovered a collection of resentful water spirits frozen beneath the ice.

Standing on the frozen surface, Chi You spread his arms, asking, "Do you like ice skating?"

Jiang Luo instantly grew wary, taking a step back firmly stating, "No, I don't."

But the demon gazed at him, his smile deepening, and Jiang Luo's right eyelid twitched twice.

In the next moment, a ghostly hand appeared in front of Jiang Luo, gripping his hand and swiftly dragging him across the ice. The ghostly hand moved like lightning, and the scarf around Jiang Luo's neck formed a straight line behind him.

The biting wind swept across his face as Jiang Luo sped up, his heart racing to its highest beat. He almost felt like he might be flung away in the next instant!

But it wasn't an illusion. In the next second, Jiang Luo was forcefully flung by the ghostly hand.

"Chi You, you lunatic—" Jiang Luo's face turned pale, experiencing dizziness as he rapidly slid on the ice.

While he knew how to ice skate, the shoes beneath him weren't ice skates but ordinary shoes with slippery soles. Jiang Luo felt like both his shoes and the ice surface were sparking, and in the moment of losing balance, Chi You suddenly appeared, reaching out to grasp his waist and spinning him around twice, lessening the impact.

The demon moved gracefully, as if dancing, and Jiang Luo was his partner. Chi You guided him, letting him slide out and skillfully bringing him back.

"You're sliding quite well," he praised, "we're undoubtedly the best dancers at the ball."

Gritting his teeth, Jiang Luo retorted, "It would be more perfect without you."

Jiang Luo's shoulders and waist were repeatedly embraced and pushed by the demon. He felt like he was losing gravity, almost flying across the ice like a kite.

From initial rejection to gradually enjoying the extreme speed firsthand, Jiang Luo's face turned increasingly red. Sweat dripped from his forehead, and each time he was about to fall, the demon would securely catch him, preventing the awkward scenario of Jiang Luo almost kissing the water spirits beneath the ice.

Too exhilarating.

This was a different kind of thrill from the extreme speed of a motorcycle. But the excitement was the same, causing a rapid surge in his adrenaline. Jiang Luo began to enjoy the sensation of the demon dancing with him, pushing the boundaries of almost lifting off the ground and flying into the sky. In the last round, Chi You even had the ghostly hand pull Jiang Luo swiftly toward the center of the lake, while he approached from another direction.