Chapter 130

On the way back, Jiang Luo still found it hard to believe that it had come to an end.

Starting with a flourish but ending with a whimper, an overly simplistic resolution made the whole experience feel unusually surreal for Jiang Luo.

Yet, the Qiang brothers were completely devoid of such feelings; they were on the verge of tears of joy and deep emotional release.

Returning to the Chi family, they hurriedly sought out Lian Xue and Li Xiao.

Before reaching the destination, Lian Xue and Li Xiao hurriedly approached. Upon seeing Jiang Luo and the others, Lian Xue's eyes lit up. "Senior Brother!"

Jiang Luo said, "Let's talk at the rockery."

They hid in the cave of the rockery, and upon learning from Jiang Luo that they could leave after killing the evil spirits, Lian Xue couldn't contain her joy. "So, in another five hours, we can finally leave?"

Jiang Luo nodded, "Yes."

Everyone was overjoyed, wearing long-lost expressions of relaxation. However, after Lian Xue laughed for a while, she suddenly looked at Jiang Luo with some hesitation. "Senior Brother, aren't you happy?"

"Being able to leave the world within the mirror, I am certainly happy," Jiang Luo smiled faintly and continued, "but I always feel that something is amiss."

Lian Xue asked, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Luo looked at the black robe in his hand, "It's just too simple."

"But being able to leave here is a good thing," Lian Xue said in a low voice, coughing a few times. After the joy faded, her face turned somewhat pale, "I've been uneasy day and night here, caught a chill last night, and today I have a severe headache."

Jiang Luo felt that Lian Xue was not cold-resistant, "Back in the villa, you had a slight fever. With such a physique, Lian Xue, you should exercise more after getting out."

Lian Xue's eyes curved, "I was thinking the same, Senior Brother."

"After leaving this world, will we never come back?" Li Xiao asked anxiously.

Lian Qiang cheerfully said, "Of course not. The world within the mirror has collapsed. We'll never enter this messed-up world again."

Li Xiao breathed a sigh of relief, murmuring, "That's great, that's great..."

Outside the rockery.

In the unnoticed darkness.

Chi You stood within it, listening to the conversation from the cave. His expression was obscure and unclear.

The world within the mirror, collapsing, leaving.

Chi You, a smart man, quickly understood what this meant.

The world that seemed incredibly real in his consciousness turned out to be the so-called world within the mirror.

He knew the meaning of the world within the mirror and was even more shocked because of that knowledge.

However, Chi You quickly calmed down, astonishingly accepting this earth-shattering news at a rapid pace.

All the previously sensed anomalies now emerged as evidence that this world was nothing more than a false one. Chi You raised his head, looking at the sky.

In his eyes, the sky still appeared hazy and normal, without any signs of collapse.

A strong sense of unwillingness and fury suddenly surged within him.