Chapter 160

Two hundred years ago?

Once, Jiang Luo saw a temple called "Bai Lu Temple" in the inner landscape of a chosen one. If this temple is the predecessor of the Zhan Bao temple as mentioned by Ge Zhu, doesn't that mean the chosen one has been alive for at least two hundred years?

Jiang Luo immediately said, "After we wake up, can you take me to visit the Zhan Bao temple?"

Ge Zhu gladly replied, "Of course."

Seeing them finish their conversation, Wen Renlian looked at Jiang Luo with curiosity. He considered himself quite familiar with Jiang Luo, trusting friends. So, he directly asked, "Jiang Luo, what do you want to do?"

"There are some things I need to verify," facing the keen Wen Renlian, Jiang Luo composed himself, "but I can't tell you about it now."

Wen Renlian scrutinized his expression, shrugged, and said, "We'll wait for the day you decide to tell us."

"Hey," Zhuo Zhongqiu interjected, "stop beating around the bush. Tell us what's going on. Did you see the building next to the Grand Hotel when you came over?"

"You mean this one?" Seylor went to the window, pulled back the curtain, and pointed to a high-rise building outside, saying, "Ghost Tower Building?"

"Ghost Tower Building?" Jiang Luo raised an eyebrow.

Lu Youyi said, "When we took a taxi, the driver mentioned Ghost Tower Building."

Seylor said, "I heard two guests in the hotel mention this name. They also called the building Ghost Tower Building, saying the most powerful ghosts are inside. The building has eighteen floors, and the higher you go, the more terrifying the strength of the ghosts. They say the top floor is occupied by the strongest ghost."

After he finished, he faced seven pairs of eyes staring straight at him. Seylor stuttered, "Wha-what's wrong?"

"Seylor (seylor), your Chinese has improved a lot now," Lu Youyiqi sighed, "your vocabulary is increasing, and you speak with a touch of elegance. You could totally become a translator."

Seylor chuckled apologetically, "I don't know why, but suddenly my Chinese got really good!"

Jiang Luo looked out the window, his gaze fixed on the towering building.

The top floor, where Chi You was located, right?

Once he finds him, waking up from the dream should be possible.

At that moment, Wen Renlian held his phone screen toward them, "Found it."

It was a discussion post about the Ghost Tower Building, with an aerial view of the building in the main post.

There were many taller buildings than the Ghost Tower Building, but none of them conveyed the endless sense of oppression like the Ghost Tower Building. Looking down from the sky, it appeared as if a gigantic coffin stood upright, causing a suffocating feeling just by looking at it.

The content of the post caught Jiang Luo's attention.

【Floor 8: Lately, for some reason, all the stores from the first-floor mall to the fifth-floor Shunxin Gym seem restless. It makes me hesitant to go there.】

【Floor 26: You probably couldn't get a reservation. The first-floor mall has been having a big sale recently, and people who want to enter the Ghost Tower Building have to line up in the early morning. Unfortunately, the Ghost Tower Building only allows five hundred people in each day, and the spots are so limited that you can't even grab one.】