Chapter 129

Jiang Luo had planned to have some fun with Chi You, settling the score for the excessive demands of vengeance from the last encounter with the wicked ghost. However, Chi You, the young man, returned unexpectedly.

Facing Chi You, bound with hands tied to the bedpost, Jiang Luo, under the guise of Chi You's wife, couldn't help but feel an inexplicable sense of guilt as he glanced at himself and then at the nonchalant man on the edge of the bed.

The wicked ghost's expression was intriguing, gazing at the shadows outside the window with flickering eyes, as if eagerly anticipating being discovered by Chi You.

After two seconds of contemplation, Jiang Luo decisively got off the bed, forcefully grabbing the wicked ghost by the collar and pushing him into the wardrobe. Just as the wardrobe door closed, the room door swung open.

Chi You had already taken a shower and changed into a new outfit. His face showed no emotion, but upon seeing Jiang Luo, his eyes warmed slightly. "Did I startle you today, Master Jiang?"

Retracting his hand from the wardrobe, Jiang Luo leaned against the wardrobe door, fearing the mischievous wicked ghost inside might come out. "Haha, not at all."

Chi You closed the door and approached him. In the somewhat dim room with dust floating in the air, Chi You looked into Jiang Luo's bright eyes, and unknown emotions seemed to sprout like wild grass.

In a low voice, Chi You asked, "Master Jiang, what do you think of my disciplining of Itada? Are you afraid?"

Jiang Luo raised an eyebrow in surprise and retorted, "Do you still care about my opinion?"

Chi You chuckled silently but quickly stopped, gazing deeply at Jiang Luo. The atmosphere subtly changed, and as Chi You reached for Jiang Luo's face to continue what was left unfinished last time, he suddenly turned cold. "It seems there's an extra person in the room."

He looked up, his gaze seemingly sliding past the wardrobe.

Jiang Luo exclaimed, "There's someone else in this room? I didn't see anyone. Young Master Chi You, are you mistaken?"

Chi You glanced at him, then at the wardrobe, eyes narrowed slightly. "Perhaps."

Suddenly, he reached out, pulling Jiang Luo to sit at the table, and walked to the two large red wooden boxes piled up in the corner. "Master Jiang, on the day of our marriage, I received a nice gift that suits you well."

Curious, Jiang Luo asked, "What gift?"

Chi You didn't answer but leisurely searched through the boxes. After a while, he finally took out a black wooden box and placed it in front of Jiang Luo. "Master Jiang, open it."

Upon opening it, Jiang Luo found a brand new all-black handgun inside.

Chi You held the gun, loaded a bullet, and said, "Master Jiang, I assume you haven't used something like this. Let me teach you how."

Without warning, Chi You raised his hand and fired a shot at the wardrobe before Jiang Luo could react.

"Bang—"

After a loud bang, a dark hole appeared on the wardrobe.

Jiang Luo: "..."

If memory served, that was where the wicked ghost's arm was positioned.

Chi You smiled gently at him, seemingly oblivious, but the mood visibly improved. With a teasing tone, he added, "Did you see clearly now?"

He fired three more shots, and three smoky holes appeared on the wardrobe.