Chapter 134

The malevolent spirit gripped Jiang Luo's chin with sudden intensity.

Yet, at this moment, Jiang Luo remained indifferent. Not only indifferent, but he also wanted to provoke the other even more, a sense of triumph rising within him.

This triumph suppressed his rationality, turning his previous worries about the misfortune of the malevolent spirit falling in love with him into gloating. Jiang Luo curled his lips, observing every subtle change on the malevolent spirit's face.

The malevolent spirit's expression remained unchanged, but his inhuman eyes subtly narrowed. Sinister black pupils, oozing ghostly aura, reflected Jiang Luo's figure.

Human confidence and certainty radiated from Jiang Luo. Every subtle expression on his face seemed to say, "I see through you, Chi You."

The malevolent spirit and the human remained in a deadlock for a whole minute.

This minute was so silent it approached the stillness of death, almost spelling out the answer for Jiang Luo.

Chi You had fallen for him.

Not just the boy Chi You in the mirrored world but also the real malevolent spirit Chi You.

He had fallen for the "killer" who had "killed" him.

Human excitement and exhilaration overwhelmed him. He showed no fear of the malevolent spirit's emotions, lifting his upper body, leaning provocatively toward Chi You's ear. Like a malicious flower born in the mud, laden with ill intent, he whispered, "Chi You, you like me."

The malevolent spirit heard a light laughter from the dark-haired youth. With an air of certainty, as if stating the correct answer, he replied, "You've fallen for me."

A loud bang.

The world spun, and Jiang Luo found himself pressed against the opposite wall by Chi You.

Looking from Chi You's ear, the bed where he had just lain had turned into scattered powder.

After a silence that seemed endless, Chi You finally chuckled, "Like?"

His attitude couldn't hide a nonchalant demeanor. "If desiring you and wanting to bed you is considered liking, then yes, I've liked you."

No one had taught Chi You about principles or the distinctions between love and liking. Upon hearing Jiang Luo's words, he found them amusing. He was no longer human, so how could he have such base emotions?

Yet, the human leaning against the white wall smiled at him. Every detail— the curve of his lips, the movement of his hair, even the relaxed stance of his legs—spoke of "effortless mastery." The smile slowly faded from Chi You's face, replaced by an expressionless demeanor. Lips pressed tightly, his high nose cast in shadow, he seemed to return to the initial appearance of a stone statue.

However, hidden waves surged within, subtle yet tumultuous.

He lowered his gaze to Jiang Luo, still appearing condescending.

His eyes turned into an abyss, seemingly bottomless, ready to devour all life. Benevolence and emotion would be torn apart and vanish within. It sent shivers down one's spine, unsettling.

The word "like" seemed utterly unrelated to how the malevolent spirit appeared.

Suddenly, Jiang Luo drew closer to him.

The dark-haired youth maintained eye contact with the malevolent spirit, never once breaking it. The smile on his lips never wavered. Under the snake-like gaze of the malevolent spirit, his eyes became teasing and alluring. He lifted his head and gently planted a kiss on the malevolent spirit's cheek.