Chapter 132

No wonder Jiang Luo's right eyelid kept twitching; it turns out the bad omen was here!

Evil spirits lurked unpredictably, who the hell could have imagined this time he was embedded in the wall.

And confronting him with Chi You from both sides?!

Seeing him remain silent, Chi You's tone grew even colder, "Can't answer my question?"

Chi You seemed unusually off today, as if something had provoked him. Just as Jiang Luo was about to speak, he suddenly felt a jolt and tensed forward, "Damn..."

The invisible ghost behind him, lips seemingly penetrating Jiang Luo's clothes, was now licking and biting his shoulder blades. The sensation of being invaded by unseen filth made Jiang Luo shiver with a strange mix of pleasure and discomfort, reddening the corners of his eyes.

But Chi You thought he was resisting.

The last gleam in the young man's eyes vanished, and after a while, he slowly smiled. Black mist overflowed from him, replacing his hands, which now bound Jiang Luo's arms, while Chi You's free hand continued downward.

Silent, but his hands swiftly and skillfully undid Jiang Luo's clothes.

Between a tiger in front and a wolf behind.

The wolf and the tiger seemed indifferent to each other, creating a surreal scene that made Jiang Luo feel like he was dreaming.

"You..." Jiang Luo's eyelid twitched, then he suddenly smiled at Chi You, his eyes charming, the smile playful, "Master Chi, let's have a civil conversation. If you make me happy with what you say, I might just agree, you know?"

He planned to relax Chi You's vigilance first and then find a breakthrough. Compared to the evil spirit behind him, the current Chi You was obviously much easier to deal with.

Although he didn't know what was going on with Chi You today, as long as he could drag on for these five hours, Jiang Luo would leave.

Upon hearing this, Chi You's hand stopped.

But the two clasps at the neck had already been undone, revealing the swan-like neck and delicate collarbone from beneath the clothes. Jiang Luo glanced down, unconcerned about the slight exposure of skin; instead, he used it to his advantage. Within the range he could move, he shifted to a more comfortable position, and his black hair brushed against his collarbone, reflecting a gentle smile on his face.

"You said we were originally a couple," Jiang Luo said, "but we've always been brothers before. If we want to transition from brothers to a couple, there has to be a process, right?"

His legs parted, exposing vulnerabilities from head to toe under Chi You's gaze. To a man's eyes, these vulnerabilities looked alluring.

Jiang Luo's voice lowered, whispering persuasively, but between the words, his lips and tongue became increasingly crimson.

Watching this, Chi You became slightly entranced.

He knew what Jiang Luo was up to.

Like a beautiful assassin with a smiling face but a hidden dagger. Jiang Luo was too dangerous, but the thought of Jiang Luo discovering, five hours later, that he couldn't leave this world anymore and could only be trapped here in disbelief, brought him endless pleasure and satisfaction.

For this scene, he didn't mind exchanging a few more words with Jiang Luo. His expression truly softened, "What kind of transition does Mr. Jiang want?"

While Jiang Luo contemplated how to delay time, he sincerely smiled at the young Chi You, "Why don't we chat, have a drink, get to know each other?"

"That sounds good—"