Chapter 159

This time, without Jiang Luo's reminder, Lu Youyi remained silent.

They stood in front of the door for an unknown duration, legs growing numb, and feet chilled and stiff from the sewage. Only then did the two slowly retreat to the edge of the bed.

Finally seated on the soft mattress, both heaved a sigh of relief simultaneously.

Lu Youyi's breath was one of relaxation, while Jiang Luo's was one of contentment.

In the darkness, the eyes of the black-haired youth began to shine brighter.

He reached for his chest, feeling the vigorous beats of his heart. "Thump, thump," each pulsation was exciting and forceful.

It was too exhilarating.

With no threat of death, the continuous waves of life-and-death crises sent Jiang Luo's emotions skyrocketing, climbing to new peaks. He covered the uncontrollably upturned corners of his mouth in the dark night, his shoulders trembling slightly.

Was this the insane pursuit that Chi You spoke of?

Indeed, it was insane, bearing Chi You's personal charm.

It had to be admitted; he knew exactly how to cater to one's preferences. Even though Jiang Luo wanted to punch him, he was fully immersed in this dream.

Jiang Luo's face took on a faint blush, then cooled down. He took out his phone and chatted with Lu Youyi online.

【Jiang Luo: Don't make a sound; there might be other things outside.】

【Lu Youyi: This dream is too terrifying; my heart feels like it's in my throat!】

【Lu Youyi: But Jiang Luo, why does that ghost still call you his wife?】

【Jiang Luo: I don't know; maybe that ghost is blind. Lu Youyi, why are we sharing this dream?】

Lu Youyi also had no idea why they were sharing this dream.

This outcome must be the result of someone's interference. However, before they fell into a coma, they were all in Lu Youyi's apartment, and the door was locked, preventing anyone from entering from outside. Only someone inside had the opportunity to tamper with them.

But who would do such a thing?

Everyone in the apartment was someone Lu Youyi trusted.

In fact, the answer was already in front of Lu Youyi, but he didn't want to believe it.

His expression dimmed, and he reluctantly shook his head at Jiang Luo.

Damn it... is it you?

Jiang Luo didn't ask further,【When it's daylight, let's go find Seylor and the others.】

*

Bai Ye Feng, who walked unsteadily down from the third floor to the second floor, returned to the front of the door of 203. A black figure stood there, asking him, "Gone?"

Bai Ye Feng regretfully replied, "You scared him away."

"I scared him away?" The black figure took a step forward, and the corridor lights revealed a handsome face, "Wasn't it you who scared him away?"

Bai Ye Feng also walked into the light, and he and Qin Fan stared at each other for a moment, then suddenly covered their stomachs, bent over, and laughed quietly.

Their actions were identical, so much so that the laughter seemed to overlap, giving the impression that one person was producing the laughter.

The suppressed laughter gradually subsided, and the two simultaneously stopped laughing.