Chapter 195

After finishing reading the message, Jiang Luo couldn't help but relax his brows.

Wen Renlian arrived at Dawu Mountain accompanied by a team sent by the state to investigate the special forces stationed there, along with the knowledgeable Qi Ye, Ge Zhu, Ye Xun, and Lu Youyi, who insisted on coming to check on Jiang Luo upon hearing about his injury.

They arrived a day earlier than Jiang Luo and swiftly inspected Dawu Mountain. The elusive Longyan eluded the special forces made up of ordinary people, but the troops were scattered throughout the mountains, ready to assist Jiang Luo at a moment's notice.

Jiang Luo replied, "We'll arrive at Dawu Mountain tomorrow afternoon at five."

When submitting the report to the state, Jiang Luo made his own situation clear. After discussion at higher levels, instructions were issued to fully assist Jiang Luo.

As the leader of a national department, Jiang Luo's strength represented the country's advantage in clearing the metaphysical world. Moreover, according to Jiang Luo, the metaphysical world was about to face an unknown catastrophe. In order to ensure the safe passage through this catastrophe, the country would spare no effort to provide Jiang Luo with everything he needed to take the initiative in the face of disaster.

Wen Renlian quickly responded with new information, "Although the troops didn't find the location of Longyan, we've identified the general area. It must be said that your decision to place Qi Ye in the Research Bureau was the right one."

Wen Renlian sent Jiang Luo the approximate location of Longyan, which was within a radius of about two hundred meters. Despite the seemingly large range, this was already quite remarkable. Longyan was the most spiritual part of the entire dragon vein, constantly moving without a fixed position, making it elusive and difficult to locate. There had been attempts to find the Longyan of the Kunlun Mountain dragon vein, but even with a thirty-person team, it remained elusive after a year of searching.

Jiang Luo was both surprised and delighted, quickly praising them all.

With the help of his companions and the country, Jiang Luo slept soundly that night and rose early the next morning at five.

The ground floor restaurant was already filled with people, with many breakfast items laid out on the tables. Jiang Luo casually grabbed something to eat and then glanced at the several bulging backpacks placed nearby, asking, "Are these for us?"

Wang the tour guide swallowed a mouthful of bun, "Yes, they're all yours. We'll divide them up after breakfast."

After breakfast, the demon arrived late, and only after seeing him did everyone pack up and prepare to leave.

As Wang the tour guide had mentioned, the journey to Dawu Mountain was full of hardships. Even Jiang Luo, who didn't get motion sickness, felt nauseous and uncomfortable from the bumpy ride. After getting off the bus, they took a local farmer's boat and finally arrived at Dawu Mountain in the late afternoon.

Dawu Mountain was a vast and undulating mountain range, with the end of one peak not visible from the base, and there were dozens of peaks, large and small.

While it was magnificent to behold, the enormity of the mountain range made the prospect of finding the elusive Longyan seem daunting. Everyone knew that finding Longyan was not something that could be rushed. They set up camp at the foot of the mountain for the night, and the next day, before dawn, they stood fully equipped at the base of the mountain, ready to begin their ascent.

The demon stood at the forefront, gazing up at Dawu Mountain with an inscrutable expression.

Dragon veins had the power to suppress evil spirits, and Dawu Mountain was no exception. The closer one got to Dawu Mountain, the more Chi You could feel his own power being suppressed by the dragon veins. This was just at the base of the mountain; one could only imagine the extent to which his power would be suppressed if he ventured further into the mountains.