Chapter 104

As the sky grew darker, the male fish's calls became louder, their tails thumping heavily on the floor, creating a loud noise.

The blood eels were also beasts, and looking at them with the eyes of a beast, one could understand that the male fish were courting the female fish. Among the male fish, there was one particularly large blood eel standing closest to the female fish, roaring as the approaching male fish got closer.

The male fish were intimidated by the roars, hesitating and pacing restlessly.

"Is that fish the leader?" Zhuo Zhongqiu whispered.

Ye Xun nodded, "Seems like it."

After identifying the leader of the male fish, Jiang Luo sent out the Snake. The golden python swam discreetly through the gaps in the fish, slowly approaching the female blood eel.

Behind the container, eight pairs of eyes were fixed on the Snake.

The male fish didn't notice the golden python. The Snake successfully approached the female fish, and everyone nervously held their breath, cheering the Snake on silently.

To their relief, the Snake silently wrapped around the female fish.

Just as they breathed a sigh of relief, a loud noise came from behind them.

Jiang Luo turned around to see Cheng Li panicking, carrying Lisa as he rushed towards them.

Near their feet, a fire extinguisher was knocked over and rolled to the ground.

At that moment, Ge Zhu tugged Jiang Luo's clothes stiffly, "Jiang Luo, it's bad."

Jiang Luo turned to look at the deck, where all the blood eels simultaneously turned their heads, their strange fish heads with bulbous, blood-red eyes staring silently at them.

Jiang Luo made a quick decision, "The plan has changed. Start the operation early!"

After speaking, he turned and ran towards Cheng Li without a word, immediately picking up Lisa from Cheng Li's arms and holding her in his own arms.

At the same time, the snake suddenly wrapped around the female fish as it leaped into the air. The female fish made a panicked cry, and the male fish on the deck instantly entered a state of rage, colliding with each other and growling as they chased after the female fish.

Humans and blood eels instantly engaged in a chase. Jiang Luo ran while holding Lisa, asking, "Lisa, how did you and Uncle Cheng Li make noise?"

"Uncle Cheng Li kept turning his head to look at the deck," Lisa's voice trembled with tears, "but accidentally knocked over the fire extinguisher."

"It's okay, don't cry," Jiang Luo comforted, "Did you see your dad on the deck?"

Lisa sobbed, "The biggest fish is my dad."

Jiang Luo's face relaxed, and Lisa hugged his neck, "Big brother, are they going to die?"

"How could that be," Jiang Luo immediately replied, sounding relaxed and without any shame in deceiving a child, "Big brother just locked them up to prevent them from hurting us. We'll bring Lisa's dad ashore together. Didn't Lisa want to go ashore to find a doctor for her dad? It'll be more convenient to bring dad ashore with us."

Lisa nodded obediently, "Thank you, big brother."

Jiang Luo hugged her tightly, a smile on his face.

The snake wrapped around the female fish closely followed Jiang Luo. Behind them were groups of irrational male fish chasing after them.