Chapter 8

Wen Renlian's smile was gentle yet not overly enthusiastic, such that even when he posed such a question, it didn't stir up any animosity.

If Kuang Zheng was a mountain and Ge Zhu was a breeze, then Wen Renlian was a cunning fox. He didn't plan to start with his expertise in divination, nor did he observe from the shadows like Zhuo Zhongqiu. Instead, he laid his curiosity out in the open, asking a question that was easy to answer and yet not so easy at the same time.

Of course, Jiang Luo had never slept with Chi You.

There was actually only one answer to this question, and Wen Renlian himself knew it. According to the stories told by Lu Youyi and Ye Xun, it was only after Chi You's death that Jiang Luo realized he had fallen in love with Chi You.

How could Jiang Luo have possibly slept with Chi You while he was alive?

But...

Jiang Luo propped his chin, turning his head to look outside the window.

The morning sunlight slanted through the glass window, casting a serene and peaceful aura on him. Suddenly, a little sparrow flew to the window sill next to Jiang Luo, its small, shiny eyes quietly observing him.

Jiang Luo casually stroked the little sparrow, looking at the golden auspicious qi in the mid-air. Under such a geomantically blessed place, it was impossible for a ghostly entity like Chi You to appear.

So, he boldly said, "No."

Wen Renlian's eyes curved, unsurprised, about to say something, but Jiang Luo continued, "But last night, I experienced sleep paralysis."

The sparrow at the window kept its eyes fixed on Jiang Luo.

A blush like peach blossoms gradually appeared on Jiang Luo's beautiful face, deepening from light to rich, captivatingly spreading like ripples. The sparrow's lifeless eyes reflected his visage, capturing even the slight flutter of Jiang Luo's eyelashes without missing a beat.

Jiang Luo's flushed face, however, brought an ominous premonition to those around him.

As expected, Jiang Luo coughed uncomfortably a few times, "I had a wet dream."

Wen Renlian's eyes widened slightly in astonishment.

Since Chi You was portrayed as the receptive partner in "The Evil Spirits," Jiang Luo naturally cast himself in the dominant role. Even if his face was more radiant than Chi You's, it didn't affect his confidence.

Jiang Luo, appearing somewhat shy, raised his hand to cover his face, his black hair concealing his palms and cheeks. He slowly said, "In the dream, he was very forward."

Suppressing a laugh, Jiang Luo continued in a sweet voice, recounting the physical features of Chi You as described in the book, "I only then realized that he had three small moles connected together on his waist."

Since their last confrontation, Jiang Luo and Chi You had completely fallen out.

Chi You would want to kill him whether he was interested or not, an absolute madman. Since the madman would want to kill him no matter what, for the sake of survival, Jiang Luo had no choice but to resort to any means necessary.

Now, he gleefully exaggerated, taking revenge for the last time he was choked.

"I wonder if he got hurt," Jiang Luo said, lowering his hand, his drooping eyelids almost tearfully worried, "He always thinks about making me happy, never about himself."

The people around him gasped in unison.

They were closer to Chi You than Jiang Luo was, and some of the boys had even seen Chi You at the hot spring behind the school, well aware of the peculiar three-mole feature on his body.