Chapter 106

In the cramped bathroom, white mist rose.

Jiang Luo finished his shower quickly but hesitated to deal with that area. When he finally had to face it, he took a deep breath, leaning against the wall, bending over.

It was a shameful matter.

As an adult who indulged in worldly pleasures, Jiang Luo felt he shouldn't compromise his well-being over such embarrassing trivialities. He maintained a calm demeanor, expressionless, while attending to himself.

Amidst the thick water vapor, hot steam lingered, half concealing.

A chilly breeze dispersed some of the white fog, revealing the slightly arched back of a young man.

The young man had a slender and attractive figure, with smooth and agile curves, like a poised wildcat. His black hair, divided by water streams at the shoulders, resembled vines climbing through a dense forest.

However, the young man grunted, cheeks blushing, engaged in an act that would make anyone blush.

Jiang Luo was eager to finish quickly but suddenly froze.

He slowly turned his head, eyes scanning the bathroom.

He seemed to sense an uncomfortable gaze. However, in the hazy mist, Jiang Luo couldn't find anything amiss after a thorough look. He squinted suspiciously, wondering if there was some sneaky intruder, but thinking of the tiger guarding at the door, he eased his concerns.

With the tiger watching, it was safe.

Jiang Luo turned back, adjusting the hot water to a higher temperature. The steam increased instantly. To prevent mishaps, when Jiang Luo propped himself against the wall again, he deliberately chuckled and said, "Enemies wouldn't peek at enemies showering, right?"

"Or is it that someone who shared a bed with me once became my shadow wherever I go?"

The black-haired youth lazily chuckled.

After speaking, he waited but didn't notice anything unusual. Jiang Luo nodded in satisfaction and continued his shower.

*

On the ship, a room was heavily guarded.

Outside the door, well-equipped police stood, while inside, there were just four walls. Thickened walls with no windows, making it a place where not even a fly could enter.

Inside the room, Lisa sat in a chair, idly swinging her legs.

Suddenly, Lisa's swinging legs stopped, and she loudly shouted at the iron door, "Hey, hey, someone's coming in!"

Despite the commotion, it seemed like the people outside couldn't hear. Lisa jumped off the chair in frustration, "These humans are truly useless."

Black mist slowly oozed out through the seams between the walls and the floor. It crawled from the wall corner to the wall surface, quickly reaching the ceiling, obscuring the last trace of light, forming a cage of dark fog.

Seeing that calling for help was too late, Lisa sighed heavily and obediently returned to her chair.

A man emerged from the black fog.

The sound of leather shoes echoed, footsteps mysterious. The tailored suit pants were exquisite, exuding high-quality texture.

Ruby red cufflinks sparkled as the man, not revealing his full appearance, sat down with a relaxed and pleasant smile, as if attending a grand invitation.

The moment this man appeared, every hair on Lisa's body stood on end, reaching an unprecedented level of crisis. She swiftly ran from the corner cabinet to the man, sticking her head out, "Who are you?"