Chapter 127

The noisy discussions pierced through the ears of Chi You like needles.

Chi You didn't hear Jiang Luo's voice in the midst of it.

But he knew, Jiang Luo must be watching him now.

Chi You never cared about how others perceived him or whether they believed in those rumors.

He endured, not to compromise, but like a coiled serpent, seeking the perfect moment for revenge. Chi You knew the power of gossip, and he couldn't let these sidelines tarnish his reputation. So, he adopted a gentle and kind demeanor, a facade convincing enough for everyone to doubt his involvement in any wrongdoing, making them believe it was all a sideshow.

Only this way could he slowly seize control.

Yet, Chi You now stood in the midst of the crowd, wondering, what would Jiang Luo think of him?

His "wife" probably had no knowledge of his dark past.

Jiang Luo, on the side, remained mysterious.

Who is Chi You?

A ruthless killer demon, a hypocritical and gloomy person, a lunatic using any means to indulge in his madness.

He lived as he pleased, so why, in his youth, was he smeared with mud by the sidelines?

In theory, Jiang Luo should be pleased with how Chi You was treated.

But instead, his gaze turned cold, and a burning anger ignited in his heart.

He didn't feel much satisfaction; rather, he was about to explode in fury.

Jiang Luo openly admitted one thing – the demon was a perfect enemy to his taste.

The stronger Chi You became, the more excited Jiang Luo felt about conquering the demon. Amid their clashes, a dance emerged on the edge of life and death, filled with smoke and blood.

This understanding never softened their hearts towards each other, even when off the bed. Jiang Luo could ruthlessly stab Chi You's lung leaves, and Chi You, even in bed, wouldn't hesitate to choke his neck.

It was their unique way of being together.

Both Jiang Luo and Chi You enjoyed this unconventional relationship.

But this enemy, not yet matured, was bullied into such a state by an ordinary, even nauseating, sidelines young master.

Using such despicable means to humiliate Jiang Luo's old enemy.

— Jiang Luo hadn't fucking reduced Chi You to this state.

Just as Chi You was contemplating where to have fun tonight, he heard a mocking laugh behind him.

Chi You's beautiful fantasy was forcibly interrupted. He turned back with dissatisfaction, only to see his newly-wedded male spouse smirking. "Oops, sorry, I just found it amusing and couldn't help but laugh."

Facing the beauty, even if it was a man, Chi Tians expression softened. "What's so amusing?"

The dark-haired youth raised his crimson lips higher. "You're quite amusing."

Chi Tian was momentarily stunned, then burst into laughter. He looked at Chi You with a smug expression, thinking that this young master from the Jiang family was quite clever, coming to cling to him just as Chi You was about to make a big mistake.

Jiang Luo's amusement added to his itchiness. Chi Tian cleared his throat, pretending to be serious. "Where am I amusing?"

"Lying without rehearsing your lies is interesting," the long-haired beauty said, walking over to the young man. He grinned while shaking the young man's hand. Glancing at Chi Tian's chubby face, he finally showed a hint of mockery. "Chi You and I are newlyweds. We live together every night, and we were together last night. Is it that my face has become unattractive, or is it that on a chilly night, Master Chi decided to run to the lakeside and make this mistake?"