C7

Gu Langu looked at the garbled code transmitted by the detector and finally connected to the camera to see what had happened.

Soon, a virtual screen appeared in front of Gu Langu, displaying the content captured by the detector in great clarity.

A chubby, fluffy, warm brown ball was lying face down on a crimson sponge cushion. It was trying hard to lift its head, raise its hind legs, and hold its own hind legs with its front paws, forming an oval-shaped ball.

Gu Langu: ??? What is this? What is it doing? Why is it so cute? I want…I want to have a pet.

undefinedNo wonder the detector sent back a bunch of garbled codes. Gu Langu couldn’t clearly identify what creature was in front, but it strangely made others itch to have it as a pet.

Originally, Gu Langu only wanted to investigate the impact of the electromagnetic storm this time and the possible future developments of the storm. He didn’t expect to discover a life form, let alone an unfamiliar one. Judging from its size and appearance, it looked like some kind of rat, but the color and behavior didn’t match a rat.

Gu Langu decided to observe this garbled creature carefully. After understanding the patterns of the electromagnetic storm, he would enter the Imperial City and bring back the garbled pet.

It seemed like it had been a long time since he had the impulse to do something. Gu Langu raised his hand and touched the virtual screen, wanting to touch the soft ball in advance, but his hand passed through the screen, unable to touch anything.

After practicing yoga for half an hour, Shu Shuishui had no idea that someone already wanted him as a pet. You see, on Earth, dormice were protected animals, and they were rare. Few people would keep dormice as pets. Shu Shuishui had kept many other pets, such as little butterflies, dragonflies, silkworms, small scallops, and small snails.

Shu Shuishui had also thought about keeping a human as a pet but was rejected by Shu Bao, citing financial difficulties. It was too expensive to raise a human pet: formula milk, diapers, education, buying a house, buying a car, getting married, and even funeral expenses would cost a fortune. Calculating all that, it amounted to astronomical numbers.

Shu Shuishui “…”. The poor peasant farmer gave up on the idea of keeping a human as a pet.

At this moment, the farming mouse finished its yoga exercise, feeling a comfortable stretch throughout its body. Shu Shuishui jumped off the yoga mat, rolled it up from one end, tapped it on the ground to make it neater, tied it up, and put it back in the spiritual space.

Shu Shuishui stretched lazily and then returned to his field. He climbed onto a flowerpot and looked at the tender sprouts breaking through the soil, gently touching them with his paws. Then he went to collect the dew water bowl and poured the clear dew water from it into his water bottle. Considering that human cups were generally too big, there was a risk of taking a bath while drinking water. So, the water bottles that Shu Bao bought for Shu Shuishui were baby cups with a nipple.

The size was just right for Shu Shuishui to hold and drink comfortably. This hundreds of years old little mousie had no shame, using them without any guilt, and even eagerly left a good review.

Naturally, the review was written by Shu Bao and included a picture of Shu Shuishui holding the baby bottle. [Very good, the cup is as big as my rat, and it comes with many replacement nipples. Highly recommended.]

This comment was wildly liked by buyers and remained at the top of the comments.

Shu Shuishui couldn’t understand why humans gave their little mousie likes instead of their own offspring.