C102

After Shu Shuishui’s underwear classification topic, the group’s emotions and reflections finally returned from the dungeon. They exchanged smiles and then logged out of the simulator to rest.

As for the world that they had turned green with their own hands, they couldn’t forget it, but they could let it settle deep in their hearts.

To be honest, after experiencing so many dungeons, the Sphere Star dungeon was the one with the highest level of immersion so far, and it was the first time they felt reluctant to leave after clearing a dungeon. This sense of reluctance and being unable to snap out of it would probably take some time to gradually fade away.

This time, the dungeon lasted quite a while, and the people waiting in the real world had already grown anxious. However, the simulator’s display remained normal, so there were no major disturbances.

As soon as Nan Ge logged out of the game, he was immersed in the busyness of the base. Xie Feng felt that this trip had been quite fruitful. In addition to the gifts from the Sphere Star dungeon, he had also made breakthroughs in his cultivation and obtained the infinite simulator. So, shortly after coming out, he went back into his laboratory.

The others also had accumulated a lot of work during the three-plus months in the dungeon, so they were all busy.

Fortunately, the protective array in the valley effectively prevented the harsh winter from intruding. The outside world had turned pure white, entering the frozen season, but the valley remained thriving, warm, and comfortable.

As for Shu Shuishui and Gu Langu, the two of them sat side by side by the lake, and this tranquility felt remarkably natural, like a taste of the good old days. After all, in the Sphere Star dungeon, sitting shoulder to shoulder and watching the sunset had become a daily ritual for the two of them.

“What color would Gu Gu like? How about making it Gu Gu’s favorite warm brown?” Shu Shuishui was selecting fabrics from his spiritual storage, ready to make it as soon as he decided.

Gu Langu, as usual, didn’t oppose, not knowing what opposition even meant. “Sure, warm brown.”

“I wonder how Da Bai and Xiao Jiao Jiao are doing. The dungeon ends so suddenly.” Shuishui expressed some concern.

Gu Langu remained expressionless. “They’re already adults. There’s no need to worry.”

Shu Shuishui nodded. “Even though you say that, as an old father, I can’t help but worry.”

“Everything is arranged before leaving, it won’t be long,” Gu Langu continued to reassure.

In fact, Shu Shuishui had known in advance that he would leave, so during the period when he had a premonition, he had already made all the necessary arrangements. The cycle of the Sphere Star Continent had slowly been restored, the system was gradually stabilizing, and there was no need for Jiaolong and Da Bai to continue doing anything.

“When we planted all the trees on Dream Star, will you come back?” Da Bai asked one day.

Shu Shuishui fell silent for a moment and then nodded. “Yes.” Jiaolong also understood and flew off nimbly, carrying a small sapling and burying it in the ground with a determined look, as if saying, ‘I’m planting trees right now so you can come back sooner.’

Shu Shuishui also explained to Da Bai that they, including all the conquerors, might suddenly leave at some point, so he shouldn’t panic and should be prepared.

Da Bai naturally acted all aloof and indifferent, expressing that he knew and even gave a disdainful hum, trying to maintain his image.

However, as they got to know each other better, Shu Shuishui still sensed Da Bai’s inner vulnerability, a 9,000-year-old softy at heart. He often said one thing but thought another, caring about his image while considering himself somewhat cunning.