C51

With Xie Feng joining them, the atmosphere in Yu Jin and Nan Ge’s car became much livelier. Especially since Yu Jin used to be an internet-addicted teenager, even though they couldn’t go online at the moment, with someone who claimed to be a tech genius around, they were able to connect two computers and play games together.

Nan Ge quickly discovered that Xie Feng was indeed as talented in technology as he claimed.

All signals on Cang Zhan Star were strictly monitored and subject to blocking and interference, making even simple long-distance calls impossible.

In recent years, apart from the interference and control by the Galactic Alliance, there was another significant difficulty – the internal environment of Cang Zhan Star itself was highly unstable. Xie Feng was multitasking, playing games with Yu Jin while chatting with Nan Ge. “Why isn’t Nan Fang in the same car?”

“Nan Fang is with his little princess. That cat has much more stuff to bring than us.” The most helpless thing is that the fact that the cat occupied a car actually gained unanimous approval from everyone at the base, showing the tolerance of a group of men towards the opposite sex, even if it’s just a cat.

Nan Ge’s car followed closely behind Gu Langu and Shu Shuishui’s car, so Nan Ge didn’t have to worry too much about road safety, appearing very relaxed. “Yu Jin, show Little Feng the simulator.”

Yu Jin was obviously engrossed in the game, not even taking his eyes off the screen. “It’s useless to study now. There’s not enough space to start the simulator.”

However, Xie Feng’s eyes lit up. He had also heard about the unexpected acquisition of a large number of simulators at Gu Langu Base. After all, this news was too sensational. “Simulator! It works in the Rubik’s Cube state too. Let me take a look!”

Yu Jin could only free up one hand and took out a Rubik’s Cube from his backpack, handing it to Xie Feng. “Didn’t Fei Luo Base find any emulators this year? I heard they had a good harvest before. This one is already activated, but there are also some that haven’t been activated yet.”

Carefully taking the simulator, Xie Feng’s eyes sparkled with a sci-fi blue glow. He immediately stopped playing the game and began studying the simulator. After a few simple rotations, a countdown of numbers appeared on it – the self-destruct countdown of the emulator.

Due to insufficient space for 3x3x3, the simulator couldn’t be activated, but there were still many basic settings available in the Rubik’s Cube state. “Fei Luo Base also found a simulator this year, which was discovered by Shi An’an. So, it’s been delayed from reaching my hands, probably because they were afraid I’d dismantle it. Can I dismantle this one?”

Xie Feng’s hand trembled, and the character on the screen immediately started losing health due to a mistake. “You want to dismantle it! Are you crazy?”

Xie Feng was confident and rotated the Rubik’s Cube in his hand. “We don’t have the conditions now, don’t worry.”

Sponsored Content

The character in the game fell to the ground, and Yu Jin finally lifted his head. “Even if you have the conditions, you still can’t! Do you treat it like a watch? If you dismantle it, it’ll become useless.”

“I haven’t dismantled one before, so I don’t know if it will become useless,” Xie Feng replied truthfully, completely absorbed in the simulator.

Yu Jin finally understood why this guy was unpopular. He was single-mindedly focused on research. He wondered if Xie Feng was some kind of saboteur1A “saboteur” is a person who engages in sabotage, which involves deliberately damaging, destroying, or obstructing something, often for the purpose of undermining a project, operation, or system. at Fei Luo Base.