C49

Strangely, without having met each other, Fei Luo and Liu Po from B Zone had the same thoughts. One felt that his little brother had been inexplicably taken away by a mouse, and he had accepted it wholeheartedly. The other felt that the well-behaved and obedient Xie Feng had been taken away by the same mouse, and he too felt deeply grateful and had no regrets.

Fei Luo’s expression was unpleasant, but Xie Feng didn’t notice as he usually did, offering apologies or comfort. Instead, he was enthusiastically counting his gains.

The greatest advantage of the low winter temperature was probably that the food didn’t spoil easily, which caused Xie Feng’s attention to be completely focused on the food. Occasionally, he would look towards the entrance of the tent, hoping to see the little mouse sticking its head out so he could finalize the deal of selling himself.

Inside the tent, Gu Langu had actually woken up quite early. However, when Shu Shuishui stretched and accidentally kicked him, Gu Langu fully woke up. His heart couldn’t help but beat rapidly, and he wondered if the little mouse today would turn into a human, just like before.

undefinedHowever, it was a pity that when the little mouse’s head squeezed out from between the fingers, Gu Langu knew that today the little mouse wouldn’t turn into a human. He became very curious about the rules or factors that affected Shu Shuishui’s transformation into a human.

What to do? He really wanted to hide the mouse and not let others see, but Gu Langu also knew that Shu Shuishui could become a better Shu Shuishui when free and that he shouldn’t be so selfish.

The conflicting feelings in Gu Langu calmed down as he greeted Shu Shuishui ‘good morning’. He gently kissed Shu Shuishui on the forehead and said, “Good morning, Shuishui.”

Gu Langu carried Shu Shuishui out of the tent, preparing to freshen up, but he bumped into the excited Xie Feng head-on.

Xie Feng’s gaze was particularly fervent as he looked at Shu Shuishui in Gu Langu’s hand. Gu Langu became alert and took a step back, shooting Xie Feng a cautious look.

Reacting instinctively, Xie Feng sensed the danger but was still eager to talk. “Hello, I asked, your name is Shu Shuishui, right? Since you bought me, I’ll be yours from now on.”

Shu Shuishui was startled. “No, no, no, I only have Gu Gu. You’re not mine.”

“I understand, but from now on, I’ll stay in this base. Please take care of me.” Xie Feng felt that selling himself to Gu Langu Base and selling himself to Shu Shuishui made no difference as long as Shu Shuishui remained in the base, he would be there too.

The others: “…” On the first day, he’s already patting the mouse’s butt. He looks silly, but his actions are quick!

Fei Luo, who was already on the verge of collapse: “…”

Gu Langu felt relieved that Shu Shuishui was still his, alone.

“Huh? Brother Luo, do you have something to do coming over so early? Look, all these are gifts from Shu Shuishui. I’ll roast this sweet potato later, and there’s a small cake, and this one, and this one…” Xie Feng seemed to have just noticed Fei Luo and enthusiastically introduced the food in his hand, some of which he didn’t even recognize.

Seeing the unfamiliar food in Xie Feng’s hand, both Yu Jin and Nan Fang exchanged glances and saw the same thought in each other’s eyes: try to keep Shu Shuishui away from this foodie and protect our food reserves.

After washing up, Shu Shuishui obediently squatted by the fire, heating his face. If he was quite far from the fire, his face will be prone to freezing.