C19

Shu Shuishui believed that preparing pet food was within the responsibilities of the owner. However, Shu Shuishui didn’t quite understand what it was like to have no sense of taste. But since beauty could bring joy to a dormouse’s heart, it could naturally bring joy to a person’s heart as well.

Moreover, Shu Shuishui noticed that the food in this world seemed somewhat strange or monotonous. Similar to cultural development, the types of animals and plants here overlapped with those on Earth but also had differences. Shu Shuishui still remembered when he drove through the desert, the seven not-so-short people who wanted to eat mouse rolls knew about roasted sweet potatoes and lotus leaves. But yesterday and today, Shu Shuishui realized that Gu Langu and the others seemed unfamiliar with hazelnuts and didn’t know how to eat roasted potatoes.

Having sweet potatoes but no potatoes was simply unbearable! What made Shu Shuishui even more unable to bear was the thought that there might not be hazel trees in this world. Shu Shuishui thought about the only seventeen hazelnuts left in his spiritual treasury and suddenly felt hopeless about his dormouse life.

However, thinking about the harsh living environment on the Cang Zhan Star, where even human survival was extremely difficult, not to mention animals and plants, it was likely that only plants with strong survival abilities could survive on the Cang Zhan Star. Shu Shuishui felt that he should study it carefully and find a perfect place to plant hazelnuts, allowing the hazel trees to grow tall. In the end, he would be able to harvest many hazelnuts.

undefinedHis thoughts wandered off, and an apple was presented in front of Shu Shuishui.

Although Gu Langu didn’t eat, he still knew the preciousness of fruits on the Cang Zhan Star, so he reminded Shu Shuishui to eat the apple.

Shu Shuishui looked at the green little apple and instinctively flicked his ears. He could already imagine the sour taste. However, since it was given by his pet, would he feel sad if he didn’t eat it?

So, Shu Shuishui bravely raised his chubby paw and held the apple. Suddenly, his eyes brightened as he seemed to think of something. “Have you heard the song ‘Little Apple’? Do you want me to sing it for you?”

Gu Langu: “…”, remembering the fear of being dominated by seaweed.

So, Shu Shuishui sat on the bedside table, holding the green apple, and started singing “Little Apple.” He sang with a swaying and dancing motion, fully indulged in it. He even stood up halfway through and performed a little dance to the song.

Gu Langu: “…”, so, the chaotic behavior that the probe captured, which the little probe couldn’t interpret, was actually dancing?

Fortunately, Yu Jin and Nan Ge didn’t see this scene, otherwise, they would definitely think that Shu Shuishui had gone crazy from the cat’s scare in the morning.

Because he danced a little, Shu Shuishui was in a great mood. He no longer minded holding the apple and took a bite. He discovered that the taste wasn’t as bad as he had imagined. It was somewhat similar to a green apple, just not as sweet. Shu Shuishui thought it was much better than the purple tree cake he had earlier, so he didn’t resist and finished it.

Shu Shuishui, who had eaten a purple tree cake three times his size and another apple about the same size as himself, patted his little belly in satisfaction. Then he started walking at the bedside table, engaging in post-meal exercise, walking and explaining the benefits of post-meal exercise to Gu Langu, aiming to live until ninety-nine.

When Shu Shuishui passed by the edge of the cabinet close to Gu Langu, Gu Langu would reach out and give him a pat while encouraging him, “Shuishui will definitely live until ninety-nine.”