C20

Shu Shuishui, although being a top-performing scholar dormouse, is clearly not a scientific mouse. This probably makes him a specialist in certain subjects, showing no interest in the so-called microscopic particle world.

So when the temperature outside rapidly increased due to the sun, Shu Shuishui had to return indoors. By that time, Gu Langu had carefully prepared and meticulously drafted the script, starting from basic quantum mechanics and even delving into the details of computational formulas, which he would repeat during the explanation.

Shu Shuishui (^-^)

After one hour (⊙⊙)

undefinedAfter two hours (⊙﹏⊙)

After three hours (ˉ^ˉ)

After four hours, Gu Langu reached out and touched Shu Shuishui’s little forehead.

Shu Shuishui, in response, fell face-first onto the table, ZZZ~~~ZZZ~~~ZZZ~~~

Gu Langu: “…”

In the end, Gu Langu picked up the little dormouse from the table, cradled him in his hands, and went upstairs.

On the first floor, Nan Ge and Yu Jin looked at each other, noticing that Gu Langu seemed somewhat unhappy, as if he was sulking. They had never seen this side of Gu Langu before, and it felt intriguing, as if it indicated that Gu Langu had developed emotions.

Gu Langu had never felt so frustrated. Even in the face of the harshest wars and constant life-threatening situations, he had never doubted himself. His strength was innate, and his fearlessness was rooted in every cell.

But now, for the first time, the unshakable Gu Langu wavered. Was it because he didn’t explain well enough? Or were microscopic quantum studies not important? Why did it feel like he was being rejected by a little dormouse?

Gu Langu could tell that Shu Shuishui was making an effort to listen, but he ended up falling asleep uncontrollably while listening, still sitting upright.

Shu Shuishui didn’t actually intend to fall asleep. However, for a dormouse, sometimes, sleep was beyond their control. So Shu Shuishui hugged his paws, getting sleepier and sleepier. His eyes struggled for a while, but he couldn’t resist Gu Langu’s hypnotic effect. With a slight bow of his little head, he fell asleep.

When Shu Shuishui woke up again, it was already evening. Usually in such situations, Shu Shuishui would simply decide that since it was already evening, there was no point in getting up and would continue sleeping.

Therefore, Shu Shuishui subconsciously rubbed against the soft little pillow, about to close his eyes again. However, his little ears suddenly twitched, and he abruptly sat up from the small bed. Lowering his head, he looked at the grass-green bedsheets and blankets, got off the bed, and anxiously tiptoed around, searching the bedroom but not finding Gu Langu’s figure.

Walking back and forth by the bedside table, Shu Shuishui’s head was filled with thoughts, but he couldn’t come up with a good way to make amends. Shu Shuishui felt guilty; he had fallen asleep uncontrollably while his pet was earnestly explaining knowledge to him. Not only was it impolite, but it must have hurt his pet’s feelings.

However, avoiding the situation was clearly not a good dormouse behavior. Therefore, Shu Shuishui felt that he should have the courage to face his own mistakes. After thinking for a while, Shu Shuishui, in great pain, took out another hazelnut from his spiritual treasury and went downstairs.

The first-floor hall was also quiet, and it seemed that Yu Jin and Nan Ge had gone out for something.

Step by step, Shu Shuishui climbed down the stairs and faintly heard voices coming from the left side of the hall. Following the sound, while holding the hazelnut, Shu Shuishui walked toward it.