C42

However, at this moment, both the human and the dormouse felt incredibly content. Yu Jin felt like he was embracing a sturdy mouse leg, amazed by the fact that it could grow to be 1.8 meters tall. The feeling of holding onto such a powerful support was truly amazing. Unbeknownst to him, he had become wealthier than an entire base without realizing it.

Yu Jin returned to his bedroom and neatly arranged the eleven simulators on the table. He took one from the middle, twisted it, and a crisp sound of the cube turning could be heard. The simulator emitted a bright blue light, and simultaneously, a screen appeared in the air with a simple prompt: “Please place the simulator in a space of at least 3x3x3 dimensions or larger.”

Yu Jin took a few steps back, away from the bed, and found a suitable spot to place the simulator.

The screen on the simulator changed accordingly: “Keep a distance of at least 3x3x3 dimensions from the simulator.”

undefinedOnce Yu Jin moved to the required distance, the cube-shaped simulator began to expand. Each small cube corresponded to its own position and function. In just a minute, the simulator returned to its normal size, revealing a simulation chamber large enough for an adult to lie in comfortably.

Eagerly, Yu Jin lay down inside. After six long months, the internet-addicted teenager finally experienced the sensation of being connected online again, although it was strictly limited. He could only passively browse the areas approved by the Star Alliance System.

Yu Jin closed his eyes, and the scanning process of the simulator was complete. It connected to his consciousness, and at the same time, a virtual screen appeared in his mind. In the top right corner of the screen, there was a string of numbers: 1199 “7186” 33200011.

Yu Jin quickly realized that this was the self-destruct countdown of the simulator, set for a duration of five hundred days.

Due to different production batches and deployment times, the self-destruct timers of the simulators varied. However, Yu Jin wasn’t concerned about the specific time anymore, as he had already experienced the simulators’ capabilities.

In his bedroom, Yu Jin tinkered with the simulator, while Shu Shuishui worked on his purification array. Shu Shuishui calculated the optimal purification quantity for each energy stone in the array, as well as the minimum amount of spirit stones required for each activation, and he estimated the time needed for purification.

Considering that they might depart in less than two days and that it would be inconvenient to move such a large array, Shu Shuishui ultimately decided to wait until they reached his designated spot to proceed with the purification.

However, Gu Langu, mentioning the option of bringing flowerpots during the journey, meant that Shu Shuishui could engage in planting. Thinking about the purple tree cake they had for breakfast, Shu Shuishui decided that planting purple sweet potatoes was a must. As for other crops, rice wouldn’t be suitable due to the bumpy road, and corn was too tall and unsuitable as well.

Shu Shuishui didn’t hesitate for long and decided that since he would be sitting in the co-pilot seat, they could bring three flowerpots in the back of the car. One pot for planting purple sweet potatoes, another for wheat, and one for chives. Although he would need to grind the wheat he grew into flour using his small grinding stone, Shu Shuishui suddenly had a craving for chive-filled pancakes.

With the planting plan finalized, the action-oriented dormouse grabbed his little shovel and headed out. The people in the base couldn’t help but glance at him, feeling somewhat lazy themselves and thinking that a mouse was more industrious than they were.

Shu Shuishui found a spot with good soil and threw the small shovel to the side before using his paws to dig into the ground. The small shovel wasn’t as effective as his own paws, and soon a small pile of loose soil had accumulated on the ground.