C15

Shu Shuishui touched left and right, then withdrew his paws, carefully examining them over and over again but didn’t find any strange colors.

The three couldn’t help but smile at this adorable action, and Nan Ge was surprised, wondering if the mouse understood what they were saying. “Did it understand?” Why else would it touch its own head?

Yu Jin smirked mischievously, wanting to see Nan Ge’s frightened expression. “Not only does it understand, but, come on little guy, introduce yourself.”

undefinedShu Shuishui maintained its poking and prodding motion without making a sound, contemplating whether or not to take out a small mirror to check. Could it be that the green bedsheet and quilt had faded?

Thinking about waking up and finding everything green around, Shu Shuishui suddenly worried about his humanoid pet’s aesthetic sense. He didn’t expect that humanoid pets liked the color green so much. It seemed that in the future, when giving gifts to humanoid pets, green should be the first choice.

After waiting for a while, Yu Jin didn’t hear the logically clear self-introduction from the little dormouse. “…”

After a long silence, Yu Jin awkwardly cleared his throat. “Let me introduce the new member, Shu Shuishui, ‘Shu’ as in comfortable, ‘Shui’ as in fruit, and ‘Shui’ as in fruit juice.”

Nan Ge looked at Yu Jin with an expression that said, “Is it fun to stage a performance?”

Meanwhile, Shu Shuishui at the staircase stuck its little head out to defend itself. “It’s ‘Shui’ as in water droplets, ‘shui’ as in fruit.”

Nan Ge turned back in astonishment, looking at where the voice came from.

Yu Jin finally got to see Nan Ge’s dumbfounded expression as he responded to Shu Shuishui with a hint of amusement. “Aren’t water droplets and fruit juice the same thing?”

Unexpectedly, Shu Shuishui was particularly serious and persistent about this issue, clutching the railing and poking his little head out. “Of course, they’re not the same. Water droplets are the source of life, and fruit juice is sweet. It’s only after the source of life is born that it becomes sweet. It’s a matter of logic!”

Yu Jin: “…,” feeling like there was some truth to it, speechless.

Nan Ge became even more bewildered. Not only could the mouse talk, but it also knew about logic. Was this a joke? “Boss, is this a robot you’ve newly developed?” Nan Ge and Yu Jin seemed to have collided with their imagination and wandered into the same thought.

Shu Shuishui, on the stairs, heard itself being mistaken for a robot for the second time and finally decided to defend itself. “I’m such a big dormouse. Where do I look like a human? Humans don’t have as much fur as me!”

After speaking, Shu Shuishui proudly smoothed its fur to fully showcase its fluffiness.

Nan Ge and Yu Jin: “…,” So, what’s there to be proud of about being fluffy?

Shu Shuishui seemed to understand what the two were thinking and lifted its little head slightly. “Being fluffy means you’re not afraid of the cold. You guys are all bare, so you’re trying to avoid the cold wave, right?”

The words “bare” struck the three of them heavily on the head, leaving them silent and unable to argue.

Nan Ge looked at Yu Jin. “Is it just my imagination, or do I feel like what it said makes sense?”

Yu Jin remained silent for a moment. “I feel the same. What should we do?”

The two looked at Gu Langu.