C45

Originally, Shu Shuishui had planned to make a down jacket for Gu Langu. However, the winter came so suddenly that Shu Shuishui finally understood why it was said that Cang Zhan Star only had two seasons. There was no transition period between summer and winter. The world went from green to white in just one night.

In such a short time, Shu Shuishui couldn’t collect enough feathers. He could only start with the most beautiful parts of Gu Langu. In fact, Shu Shuishui thought that if he didn’t make gloves, he could just snuggle up in Gu Langu’s hands and be a hand warmer. He could sleep openly and honestly while keeping his humanoid pet’s hands warm.

However, considering that Gu Langu would be driving, as a dormouse who had recently obtained his driver’s license, Shu Shuishui naturally had to follow traffic rules and refrain from dangerous behaviors like dialing phones or playing with threads during the drive.

Therefore, in order to protect Gu Langu’s hands, Shu Shuishui could only make him a down glove for now. As for the down jacket, it seemed like a daunting task at the moment. As for the hat, Shu Shuishui could just sit on Gu Langu’s head to act as one himself. He had great confidence in his own fur.

undefinedAs an excellent hand-control dormouse, Shu Shuishui fully utilized his hand-control skills. Sewing was no problem at all, especially since the materials he used were not ordinary. Speaking of which, if they were going to migrate soon, they also needed to make camping tents and find time to activate the small-scale formations in the flowerpots and plant the seeds for germination and growth. In an instant, Shu Shuishui felt so busy.

Feeling too busy to play snowball fights with Gu Langu, Shu Shuishui had to give up on the idea. Even if Gu Langu knew about it, he probably wouldn’t agree. Who knew what would happen if he threw a snowball at Gu Langu! He might just disappear!

As for building a snowman, Shu Shuishui believed that there would be plenty of opportunities in the future. So, the little dormouse didn’t stay outside for too long and returned to the bedroom.

Gu Langu also went out to prepare for the migration, even though most of the work didn’t require his direct involvement. Still, Gu Langu needed to migrate too and couldn’t just leave everything unattended.

Sitting on Gu Langu’s bed, Shu Shuishui took out one feather after another from the spiritual storage. He also brought out a bundle of spirit silk and a piece of white fabric. After thinking about it for a moment, he found a bottle of green dye and planned to dye the gloves green.

Gently, Shu Shuishui placed each feather on the bed. The feathers were all very soft, the kind of downy feathers found on birds, so warmth wouldn’t be an issue. Shu Shuishui intentionally controlled his breath to avoid blowing the feathers away. Whenever he saw a misplaced feather, he would use his paws to straighten it out.

With everything ready, the skillful hand-control mouse had already familiarized himself with Gu Langu’s hands from his frequent advantageous touches, so the glove size was not a problem at all.

Shu Shuishui’s cutting process was also quite rough. He simply took a green chalk and sketched the shape of the palm on the laid-out fabric, then cut out four identical pieces. After sewing two pieces together, he sewed them back-to-back to create a down glove. While cutting, Shu Shuishui also made sure to cut them slightly larger, carefully measuring with his small paws to find the perfect size.

The same method was used for the other palm, and then Shu Shuishui sat by the fabric, meticulously using small scissors to cut out the pieces.

It was evident that while Shu Shuishui didn’t have much talent in science, he had good manual skills. After all, he was a dormouse well-versed in formations, able to master complex spiritual formations. So cutting fabric was naturally not a problem for him.